FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DCS 2016 Event Registration is OPEN

My VIN:    05457

Registered! I haven't been to DCS since 2010, very excited to be back this year!
    David Proehl

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Colleen and I are registered. We were at '14 and enjoyed it.

My VIN:    1019

My Dad and I are registered.

My VIN:    7122

I just became a new owner back in November of last year and this will be my first convention. As far as the Car Show Judging...what categories are there? I wasn't sure if I needed to throw my car in the running for something or not. I've got my car running really good but there a few more things I think I might want to take care of before starting out on the 8 hour drive.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by smcguiga View Post
    I just became a new owner back in November of last year and this will be my first convention. As far as the Car Show Judging...what categories are there? I wasn't sure if I needed to throw my car in the running for something or not. I've got my car running really good but there a few more things I think I might want to take care of before starting out on the 8 hour drive.
    Whether or not you have your DeLorean judged, all DeLoreans are welcome and encouraged to be displayed in the Prairie Capital Convention Center during the Car Show on July 23.
    Not all of the judging classes have been set yet, but the primary classes will be mileage designations, grouped in logical groups, based on the mileages reported during registration.

The DCS 2016 Planning Team and the Judging Team will not finalize the mileage classes until after the majority of DeLoreans are registered, most likely by end of June or early July.

Depending upon number of DeLoreans registered, the mileage classes may be sub-divided into Stock, Mild Custom, Radical Custom and BTTF Replica. Examples would be as follows:

- Stock Class is defined as Stock appearing, with 3 or less visible upgrades and no limit to "non-visible" upgrades (such as new integrated full pump, Zilla products, new shocks, etc.)
    - Mild Custom Class is defined as Stock appearing, but including mods like lowering springs, Stage I or II upgrades, exhaust upgrades, chromed wheels, upgraded stereos, etc.
    - Radical Custom Class is defined as significant cosmetic and/or functional upgrades, such as engine and transmission swaps, wide-body modifications, larger size wheels, etc.
    - BTTF Replica may be further divided into "permanent mods" and "easy reversible mods" (defined as being able to be fully reversed to stock appearance in less than one day)

All registered DeLoreans that attend DCS 2016 (judged or not) will receive several bonus items. (Some bonus items may be available for purchase if you do not bring your DeLorean)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Reminder -- 3 weeks left to DCS Event Register at Discounted Rate

The first week of DCS Event Registration went very well.

Reminder -- only 3 weeks left to DCS Event Register at the Discounted Rate.
    Event Registration will return to the Regular Pricing as of Wednesday, June 1.

Use this direct link to Event Register: https://deloreanconvention.com/index-stripe.php

If you have already Event Registered, but you have not Hotel Registered yet,
    use the following TinyURL to Hotel Register for DCS 2016:

http://tinyurl.com/DCS2016-Hotel-Register

Note: Discounted Hotel Registration ends July 5, so make sure you register by July 4th.

If you have not purchased raffle tickets yet for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, use the
    following link to purchase raffle tickets now:

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

My VIN:    01495

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Just registered....looking forward to it!

My VIN:    Between VINs

Registered my wife and I. Looking forward to it.

Reminder -- less than 2 weeks left to DCS Event Register at Discounted Rate

DCS 2016 is now only 9 weeks away and Spring has finally sprung here in the Midwest.

DCS 2016 Planning Team will be announcing more VIP Guests after EuroFest 2016.

Reminder -- under 2 weeks left to DCS Event Register at the Discounted Rate.
    Event Registration will return to the Regular Pricing as of Wednesday, June 1.

Use this direct link to Event Register: https://deloreanconvention.com/index-stripe.php

If you have already Event Registered, but you have not Hotel Registered yet,
    use the following TinyURL to Hotel Register for DCS 2016:

http://tinyurl.com/DCS2016-Hotel-Register

The Discounted Hotel Registration ends July 5th, or when the Discounted Rooms are fully
    booked, so make sure you Register soon and do not wait until July 4th to register.

If you have not purchased raffle tickets yet for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, use the
    following link to purchase raffle tickets now:

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Rich: Realizing time is running out, I went to register along with several of my DMA friends, but there are many questions we have as a group:

1. There is no details on refund or cancellation policy on the site (or a contact name for questions about this and other topics)
    2. There is no detail on the regular vs discounted price for dinner. what am i saving vs paying more later?
    3. No details on who is speaking on any specific night. I would have to invest a decent sum of money for my entire family to attend dinners, but not sure they have interest in some of the topics. I fear not booking a dinner and missing out, but also fear booking a dinner and not being able to cancel later if details don't suit my families interest

Kevin Abato

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast