FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Delorean in Gresham, OREGON

My VIN:    5312

Delorean in Gresham, OREGON

So I saw my first DeLorean in the wild today. Right by my house walking to the store. Driver was an older man and his wife. I was on a corner yelling HEY I HAVE ONE! But they probably assumed I was just another crazy nut yelling about the car. i wanted to check his car out and meet another local owner. He didn't have the stainless letters in the rear. Any forum member have any idea if he uses the forum or has a clue who it is let me know! that was fun!

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Hi, Riley.
    I know the owner... They live in Sandy and just recently got their car back on the road. Nice couple.
    Have you looked into the Pacific NW DeLorean Club yet? We just had a tech session today (Saturday) in Forest Grove.
    We have some other club events coming up too... You should join... it's only $20 a year.

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

The OP should also join the DeLorean Owners Directory. He could find the other members in Oregon and Washington. Steve is already a member.

Thomas

Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

i had a solo tech session yesterday I want to join just been busy, no time to send out mail. I will try.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    i had a solo tech session yesterday I want to join just been busy, no time to send out mail. I will try.
    Do it! Sign up... We've got a pretty big local event coming up June 4th. Lots of fun and big crowds at our second annual appearance at the Rose Festival Starlight Parade.

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    Do it! Sign up... We've got a pretty big local event coming up June 4th. Lots of fun and big crowds at our second annual appearance at the Rose Festival Starlight Parade.

Cheers
    Steve
    May be time to update the infomercial we have in another thread with all those life altering testimonials
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    May be time to update the infomercial we have in another thread with all those life altering testimonials
    Ha!
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    So I saw my first DeLorean in the wild today. Right by my house walking to the store. Driver was an older man and his wife. I was on a corner yelling HEY I HAVE ONE! But they probably assumed I was just another crazy nut yelling about the car. i wanted to check his car out and meet another local owner. He didn't have the stainless letters in the rear. Any forum member have any idea if he uses the forum or has a clue who it is let me know! that was fun!
    That's the part I miss the most... How DeLoreans instantaneously turn normal everyday people into loonies
    I am Looking to buy a D.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Machine View Post
    That's the part I miss the most... How DeLoreans instantaneously turn normal everyday people into loonies
    Im like "meh" about my car, but seeing one from not inside it driving is way different. its a different view.