FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wells Auto = DeLorean Canada?

My VIN:    3462

Club(s):   (DOI)

I told my son when I die and he gets the Delorean, Justin is the ONLY one allowed to work on it! Lol....true story

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Wells is the only Canadian shop i would ever hand my keys over to and that's just based on reputation, word of mouth and speaking with Justin via email passings radios and parts back and forth.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    5875

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOI)

I just picked up my car from Justin last week after being in his shop for 3 weeks. He fixed a laundry list of items including a top notch job on converting my AC to R134, fixing a lot of wiring issues, lock out issues, speedo, performance, etc, etc. Top notch work and service. I'll be bringing the car there as long as I own it!
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

Ontario Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plates
    www.YOMplates.ca

My VIN:    11594, 17104, 16890, 6762, 6155, 16654, 6074, 2136, 4266

Red face

Thanks again for all the kind words guys, I'd blush if I could!
    Justin

Wells Auto

'82 DeLorean DMC-12 11594
    '83 DeLorean DMC-12 17104 (CDN Spec)

The reason you have not heard about him on the discussion forums is simply because this forum is generally used to complain about people and vendors.

You will not hear of a complaint about Justin because he is more than skilled, he is organized, he is professional, he is ambitious, he never speaks poorly of anyone.

Just is my preferred Delorean tech, adviser, and Friend.

My VIN:    5541 6851 6250 515

Not many people know this but Justin is actually a superhero as well .. seriously ....

My Time Machine (6851) was on display for an event , I was out of town, and had a pivot bolt break. A quick call to Justin and he was on site and the car was back on the road the same day.

A superhero.

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Justin has been our go-to guy for some time now. It would seem that there are more DeLoreans coming out of the woodwork because every few weeks or so, we are hearing of another one that we hadn’t known about before. With these ”new” DeLoreans appearing, the need for someone with Justin’s skills and knowledge is growing.
    In general, there are a lot more DeLoreans on Canadian roads that are safer, more reliable, and better updated since Justin started working on them.
    He is well-respected, well-liked and an all-round nice guy.

......Mike......

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

It's nice to see so many Canadians on one thread. I found the YouTube video about Canada both entertaining and educational. I learned that 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the U.S. border. I like the idea of so much open space in such a huge country... only if it didn't get so dang cold!

In my original post, I didn't think that Justin was such a big deal to the DeLorean community based on the fact that I searched on here, arguably the largest online DMC community, searching "Sookraj," which is Justin's last name. That search came back with zero results. Had I known that he prefers a one name moniker, like Cher and Madonna, I wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion

Glad to hear that my neighbors to the north have good support. Glad to meet you via the Internets, Justin. I apologize for having never heard about you before now.
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by cdmdmc View Post
    Thanks again for all the kind words guys, I'd blush if I could!

Congratulations Justin on your operation's success and glowing reviews. Well done!

I admire your humble, diligent approach. It looks like it's working!
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by euroscoot View Post
    The reason you have not heard about him on the discussion forums is simply because this forum is generally used to complain about people and vendors.
    I don't agree with your assessment of this forum. In my 3 years of membership, I have found the people here to be mostly positive and helpful. I would not have had success with my restoration without it. In fact, this forum's existence is one of the reasons I chose a DeLorean as my restoration project.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast