FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Stainless fuel lines

Stainless fuel lines

Hello was looking for opinions on the different fuel line kits the vendors sell. Any one kit better than the others ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

The kits vary not necessarily in quality but quantity.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    4626

Quote Originally Posted by DMCSPRINT View Post
    Hello was looking for opinions on the different fuel line kits the vendors sell. Any one kit better than the others ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just happened to be having my car being restored at DMC. Kept seeing all the car fire posts and asked them to switch them out with the DMC ones. Will let you know what they are like when I get it back next week if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmcali View Post
    I just happened to be having my car being restored at DMC. Kept seeing all the car fire posts and asked them to switch them out with the DMC ones. Will let you know what they are like when I get it back next week if you want.
    Thanks, let me know please.

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Hi there,

I have DMC's kit K102318A with the black covers. I'm happy with them. I like that the locations were marked, and that the kit included the copper washers. I also got the SS feed 102365 from DeLorean Club UK. I had to install black shrink wrap as this line came bare. But after I did, it matches my DMC lines perfectly. Here are 2 pics:

image.jpg image.jpg

I have the return line from UK but I have yet to install it. I'm hunting for a FV line and I'll install them together.

I don't know if you're looking for a complete engine kit, which my selections aren't , but based on experience, I'm happy with the quality of these 2 vendors parts.

Thanks,
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

I have on my car and have installed a few other sets (or helped to install) of SpecialT auto's sets and have found them to be very good.
    Chris
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/