FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 2011 Minnesota Apple Orchard Get-Together

My VIN:    06960

2011 Minnesota Apple Orchard Get-Together

Hi everyone ... this year's gathering at Deer Lake Orchard is scheduled for Sunday, Sept 25th from noonish til whenever. This is a couple weeks after the Wheels & Wings event in Osceola so that we can work on our "honey-do" lists in-between. We've been doing the orchard consistently since 2000 and as such this is the 12th annual event!

Deer Lake Orchard is under new ownership and when I talked with the new owner she commented that she was here the weekend we were there and looks forward to seeing us again.

Getting there ...there may still be road construction per last year (I think they have one person part time doing the project:-). If so, the best routes come in on Highway 9 which is west of the orchard and then turn east on 10th St SW to the orchard. I'll try to provide an update as we get closer.

For further orchard info, check out www.deerlakeorchard.com. For directions, google or mapquest [Deer Lake Orchard]

In past years those coming from the Twin Cities area met and caravaned. Since I live within a mile or so from the orchard I'll be at the orchard early but I encourage a caravan. Much more impressive arrival.

Oh yeah .. Nick's long range forecast... Warm, sunny, light breeze form the south and no chance of rain. The fall colors will be in full force. In other words, it will be a perfect day!

See you there,

Nick Kemp
    -
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

Bump!

Reminder for those northern upper-midwesterners that this event is coming up this Sunday! See you there!
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

Just curious how many Deloreans have showed up for this event in the past?

I live in Mpls and am not a Delorean owner, but plan to check out the event to satisfy my curiousity and talk to a few owners and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Thanks!
    ~Jay

I think our record D attendance was 13, our low is 6. This could be a lower year but we wont really know for sure until that day. I think there are 5 confirmed attendees bringing their car.

Do come and ask. If your interested in the car, we can tell you just about everything there is to know about them.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

Unhappy How many

Just wondering how many Deloreans showed up this year?I couldn't make it.Maybe next year? thanks,bob

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Hopefully there will be less schedule conflicts next year for the more local owners.
    I did a 540 mi day trip for the event.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.