FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BTTF Pinball Mods

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    That would be awesome! ...If I can afford it.
    The one I was thinking of exists, but no mention of it being for sale. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh S View Post
    Man, I totally want a BTTF pinball... (I have a pinball collection)... but the $4500 they're going for would put a serious dent in my DeLorean fund.
    From a purely playing perspective, the one I loved when I was younger, and the one I would love to get now, is Williams' Highspeed 2 The Getaway. Man did I pump some quarters into that bad boy back in the day. But yea, $3k - $4k is a ton of money for what they seem to go for now though. I'd even settle for a place to go play them, but those are pretty rare too nowadays.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    6235

Ok that's not too bad. I have been looking for a NOS play field for years and have not been able to find one. If you have a line on one of those I would be totally interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    The one I was thinking of exists, but no mention of it being for sale. Sorry.

From a purely playing perspective, the one I loved when I was younger, and the one I would love to get now, is Williams' Highspeed 2 The Getaway. Man did I pump some quarters into that bad boy back in the day. But yea, $3k - $4k is a ton of money for what they seem to go for now though. I'd even settle for a place to go play them, but those are pretty rare too nowadays.
    Great choice! I had a High Speed 2 up until I finally sold it last year. I played it regularly for about 5 years and finally decided I had beaten it enough to let it go. And I agree, the prices these days are crazy. I bought that Getaway for $900 back in 09, and now it's worth practically 3 or 4 times that. Crazy how the market has changed (and thats not even a big name title). It used to be that only people that were really interested in gameplay wanted the machines. Now they're so much of a luxury item that they're like a high value piece of furniture. I couldn't bring myself to sell any more of mine because I know I'd never get them again at the prices I paid, but I also cant justify buying any more because of the prices they're at now. The market has exploded in a manner similar to the DeLorean market.

My VIN:    3937

Oooh, $900? Wow, I'd think I was dreaming if I saw one selling for that. Can't say I blame you for hanging on to them, I'd do the same. I could probably stomach $2,000 for one, but not up around $3 or $4,000.

The small town I grew up in had a poolhall/arcade and a lot of us hung out in there. Lots of 12 foot snooker tables, stand-up arcade games and a few pinball games. Other friends mastered games like 720 or Double Dragon or Smash TV, but I always headed for the pinball machines. The ones they got seemed to always be from Williams. And they rotated through every so often. I don't remember all of them, but ones like Funhouse and Diner were fun, but The Getaway was always my favorite.

Shoot... now you might have given me a new mission, lol... to go find one to play!!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    6272 10638 17158

Love the led's! Something I'd like to do to my machine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2