FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Industries Unexpected Leave of absence

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

DeLorean Industries Unexpected Leave of absence

I wanted to personally provide a quick note regarding my absence starting this evening with it being peak season for parts orders, tech support and project deliveries. Early in the week I was loading a stack of used rusty frames for the trip to Canada. I snagged my hand while we were loading in a rush. Afterwards I wanted to be proactive and followed up with a shot for this. I push pretty hard and this did manage to lead to other complications. Being further proactive after going in to the hospital yesterday and being released today I'm still fighting a serious issue I'm not confident can be resolved outside of care. Obviously this isn't something to be messed around with as even early signs of sepsis can be very serious. I have decided to go back until this is resolved accordingly even though the timing isn't optimal.

This will put a delay on project deliveries/completion dates by the amount of time I miss. Manufacturing does not skip a beat of course and almost all parts orders will still flow through without notice. Only the detail orientated custom items I'm directly involved with will be delayed. This is where the one man show thing bleeds through but so many of you are here for my personal vision being implemented and I can't convey that forward.

I contacted Darren Decker regarding this as we have a long time relationship. He will be assisting me with spreading the word accordingly if I can't directly get to everyone in one fail swoop. Your patience is greatly appreciated and I will do my best to follow up with as many inquires and updates on a person by person level as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause any one in the coming week and will do my best to direct key items during my leave. By hitting this off quickly I hope to only miss a week tops but plan to get the all clear first.

Regards

Josh Bengston
    President
    DeLorean Industries
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    10644

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this Josh. Thanks for the clear, up-front communication and take as much time as necessary. Your health comes first.

My VIN:    6631

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Feel better soon!

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

Josh

And avoid golf carts......we need you!

Sorry to hear that Josh, hope you get better soon.

My VIN:    20034

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    I wanted to personally provide a quick note regarding my absence starting this evening with it being peak season for parts orders, tech support and project deliveries. Early in the week I was loading a stack of used rusty frames for the trip to Canada. I snagged my hand while we were loading in a rush. Afterwards I wanted to be proactive and followed up with a shot for this. I push pretty hard and this did manage to lead to other complications. Being further proactive after going in to the hospital yesterday and being released today I'm still fighting a serious issue I'm not confident can be resolved outside of care. Obviously this isn't something to be messed around with as even early signs of sepsis can be very serious. I have decided to go back until this is resolved accordingly even though the timing isn't optimal.

This will put a delay on project deliveries/completion dates by the amount of time I miss. Manufacturing does not skip a beat of course and almost all parts orders will still flow through without notice. Only the detail orientated custom items I'm directly involved with will be delayed. This is where the one man show thing bleeds through but so many of you are here for my personal vision being implemented and I can't convey that forward.

I contacted Darren Decker regarding this as we have a long time relationship. He will be assisting me with spreading the word accordingly if I can't directly get to everyone in one fail swoop. Your patience is greatly appreciated and I will do my best to follow up with as many inquires and updates on a person by person level as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause any one in the coming week and will do my best to direct key items during my leave. By hitting this off quickly I hope to only miss a week tops but plan to get the all clear first.

Regards

Josh Bengston
    President
    DeLorean Industries

Wow, take care of yourself first and the rest can wait until you are healthy. Are you going to be planning to attend DMC in Springfield, Illinois July 21-24???? Hope so, get well!

My VIN:    10201

Good luck. good call going in early. Don't be khol drogo and die of a treatable injury

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Take care of your health first!

My VIN:    15297

Hang in there Man!!!!

Josh,
    First and foremost. Your health is the most important thing. Straighten that out first. The other stuff will fall into place. YOU are valuable person to the DeLorean community never forget that. What you bring to the Community every one knows. Take a rest and get strong.
    Dave G.
    # 15279
    Yeah it is an 83, But it is my 83 DeLorean...

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

Is anybody in the shop?

I know Josh is having some medical problems, but I can't
    seem to contact anyone at DPI. Iv'e had a rebuilt motor with
    headers sent out from Ohio ok, but I'm missing my valve covers,
    oil pan and a bunch of parts that's keeping me from installing my
    engine. Is there another phone number or e-mail for contacting
    DPI? Summers gaining fast!.....

Paul Cerny
    Kalispell, MT

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast