FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Industries Unexpected Leave of absence

Good luck I've been waiting for a package that was supposedly sent twice go over 3 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Me too I'm waiting on some critical engine rebuild parts to assemble my engine, its been weeks. Not even custom parts too, just stuff Josh always keeps in stock.

Guess my summer road trip is canceled....

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

Best of luck Josh, hope you are well soon.
    -----Dan B.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Feel better soon, Josh.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    4519

Hope you're doing well soon, Josh!

My VIN:    4 Seater DMC24

Club(s):   (DMA)

Anyone have an update on DPI? I hope Josh is feeling better but I'm not receiving any response to emails in weeks and I do have a need for a custom length braided clutch hose. If DPI is going to be unavailable for another few weeks, does anyone else on here make these to order?

Thanks,
    John

My VIN:    905

I have been trying to get any contact from Josh about a few things through many emails, since the voicemail has always been full. No response from any contact in a few months. It's frustrating because now this week he's frequently posting on Facebook, but not contacting some customers. I'm hesitant to order anything more.
    Any thoughts from the community? Thanks.

This is rather strange but, also right on for someone who is "done" with the business. Without any follow-up posts and ignoring customers I would say Josh is has something going on that has caused his to leave the business. If the business was really important to him, Josh would have some how "covered" the business by now. Must be serious!

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

I'm recovering and getting back into the swing of things as quickly as possible. Lots to catch up on and plenty of new as always. I really don't care for this forum and do not bother checking it on a regular basis. Unfortunately a forum by definition is a place for opinions to be given and people to speculate so I am forced to participate and negate the wrong assumptions. As I work through this back log I will get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Regards

Josh Bengston
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by hmcelraft View Post
    This is rather strange but, also right on for someone who is "done" with the business. Without any follow-up posts and ignoring customers I would say Josh is has something going on that has caused his to leave the business. If the business was really important to him, Josh would have some how "covered" the business by now. Must be serious!

Maybe no one remembers but a while back SpecialT was unavailable for a while, he had to have his appendix removed. Give the vendor a break, most of them are not large enough organizations that can cover for people when someone is sick or otherwise compromised. In our small community we need all of the vendors we can get! The people that run these service companies have lives too. Sometimes they go on vacation! If you in that serious a need for parts there are others who can help. Otherwise be patient.
    David Teitelbaum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast