FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Looking for a delorean product

Junior Member DeloreanTeenager01's Avatar

My VIN:    03583

Looking for a delorean product

Does anyone know of a place where I can buy a DeLorean Lanyard??? Or do I just need to order some custom ones and buy 20 so they can last me a life time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Depends what exactly on the lanyard you want? An image of the car or the DMC logo?

I would suggest that if you want one with the DMC logo, contact DeLorean Motor Company and ask them. I know they've had some made for past DeLorean Car Shows. I wouldn't recommend making your own if you want to put the DMC logo on it - you would need DMC's permission for that.
    Living the Dream since 1993 | Board Member of the DeLorean Owners Association | Co-author of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History
    Like and Follow Facebook.com/DeLoreanOwnersAssociation | Twitter @DeLoreanOwners | DOA YouTube Channel

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend making your own if you want to put the DMC logo on it - you would need DMC's permission for that.
    BULL S&#T

You don't need permission from anyone to make whatever logo you want for whatever you want for your own personal use.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    BULL S&#T

You don't need permission from anyone to make whatever logo you want for whatever you want for your own personal use.
    I do realize that I can make them myself with the logo but just can't sell them... Also did you see the pictures of my car on my last post saying I'm a new fellow owner?

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

My intent of stating the use of the DMC logo, was that creating and using it for your own personal use was and is perfectly acceptable.
    Living the Dream since 1993 | Board Member of the DeLorean Owners Association | Co-author of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History
    Like and Follow Facebook.com/DeLoreanOwnersAssociation | Twitter @DeLoreanOwners | DOA YouTube Channel

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by DeloreanTeenager01 View Post
    Does anyone know of a place where I can buy a DeLorean Lanyard??? Or do I just need to order some custom ones and buy 20 so they can last me a life time....

They gave DMC lanyards out at DCS 2014 in Dayton, Ohio. I'm sure there are many that just sit in the corner of a drawer and could be purchased. Or maybe they'll give away something similar at DCS 2016 in July and you could get one there. The one I have didn't have a "break away" feature so likely wouldn't be ok if you intended to wear it in an industrial facility, but would probably be fine for office work. Assuming you want to hang an ID badge from it. You could conceivably call up your favorite vendor and ask nicely for one and they might toss it into your next parts order box. The ship may have already sailed on that sort of thing though.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    ex-01678

Do you mean these lanyards: IMG_0756.jpg PM me your address and I will send them to you for the cost of shipping.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jmpdmc View Post
    Do you mean these lanyards: IMG_0756.jpg PM me your address and I will send them to you for the cost of shipping.

Jeff
    Those lanyards don't have the kind of clip I need at the end of it but thanks anyways... I believe I found the right kind of lanyard I was looking for thanks everyone for the help....