FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: anyone willing to help fullfill a dream of driving a Delorean??

Banned

anyone willing to help fullfill a dream of driving a Delorean??

my husband is a huge Delorean fan and for his birthday I am wanting to find someone who would be willing to let him drive one (with them of course). Anyone able to help???????

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by Baylis2015 View Post
    my husband is a huge Delorean fan and for his birthday I am wanting to find someone who would be willing to let him drive one (with them of course). Anyone able to help???????
    Can you provide us with some additional info like where you are located, the date/time of the event, etc?

Banned

It's not really an event. We are in Winston salem and I'm willing to drive to where ever to meet. I just really wanted to try to give him an opportunity to fullfill his dream. His birthday is June 20th so I was hoping to figure something out for the weekend before that.
    Last edited by Baylis2015; 06-01-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I don't let others drive my cars as there is way too much liability, but I don't mind giving someone a ride and letting them look the car over and take pics/video in it or with it. I'm in your neck of the woods if you mean w-s NC.