FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Matt Farrahs Delorean for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Gregadeth View Post
    I think you missed the point I was making. If you buy the car and decide it's not for you, that's one thing. I'm talking specifically about the guys with Youtube channels / social media pages who buy their "dream car", shoot a couple of videos with it and then get rid of it.
    My guess is these youtubers are buying a car, hyping up their love of it to get more views to make more money, to buy another car of their dreams to sell and buy another to sell to get more views etc....

They may love the car for different reasons then you and I.

My VIN:    Between VINs

It's not just Deloreans. Regular Car Reviews did it with the White MR2. Fawned over it for about a year and then sold it on BaT.

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

This is still the case with him now that he bought his next dream car. A Countach.

It broke down on him on the side of PCH and for hours he was being bothered by people wanting to talk to him and see the car. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    I got the same vibe from his videos. Then I read the article. Seems like he didn't really know what he was in for. When you own a DeLorean, you own a piece of pop culture history. You can roll with it -- or you can be frustrated that, to everyone you meet, your car is now by far the most interesting thing about you, and because you can't get over yourself you have to sell it. Personally, I don't mind stepping away from the car and becoming totally anonymous. But people have different personalities. I guess that's why there are different cars out there...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5