FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DCS 2016 Carpool Thread - WI/MN/IL Owners Unite!

My VIN:    6125

Thanks David, that's awesome you listened to the podcast and I hope you enjoyed it.

No worries that our schedules didn't line up. We're all going to the same place eventually.
    I was the odd man out with my plans to leave Thursday. There aren't a whole lot of people coming from my area so I figured it might be a long shot that someone else might be heading down the same day/time I was.

I created the thread also hoping other people who weren't on my same schedule could find each other and set up their own plans. It sounds like in that regard it was successful.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

DCS 2016 Carpool Thread - WI/MN/IL Owners Unite!

For everyone going south on I-39 south of Rockford, the southbound exit ramp is closed, the detour takes you under the ramp overpass, if you look left at the deck supporting structure you will see why it's closed. It's the perfect example of crumbling infrastructure.

Anyway, the detour takes you 2.5 miles beyond that point on US 20 west. You will be directed to exit US 20 at US251 southbound go under US 20 and then get right back on US 20 eastbound heading back to the I-39 southbound exit from US 20 east. Additionally there are a few long stretches of road construction between Rockford and Bloomington. There are still areas of rough right lane. I watched a semi swerve into the left to avoid one of those spots yesterday. I've never seen a truck make move like that before. Very abrupt.

Safe travels everyone.

Dennis
    Last edited by DMC5180; 07-20-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Thanks for the info. It was knowing about the detour before we hit it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3