Hi everyone its me Mary in Montana and I have been looking to purchase a dmc manual and seriously saved for it for a long time now, here is the dilemma......is 20,000 to 25000 unrealistic to pay for a decently cared for dmc? most I have found is sitting at 32,000 t0 38000 that seems a lot for a driver that still needs some work but I may be wrong. Just looks at a car advertised as "museum purchased" pristine condition, 36,900. when I delved into it I found out the car left the museum sixteen years ago. But seems like it may have also sat a long time after it was purchased and then put back into running condition, new fuel pump etc etc we all know basically what it needed to be sold again. Dr from euragruay looking to purchase it may have beat me to it. Just looking for some feedback as to whats happening with the pricing should I surrender to paying more or wait a while for the hype to slow? This car from pictures I saw did show some surface rust undersude near the frame rear area. Thanks for any feedback . Mary