FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cars on State, June 4, Madison, WI

Cars on State, June 4, Madison, WI

There will be two DeLoreans at the Madison, WI "Cars on State" show on June 4 2016. In addition to the immaculate stock DMC-12 that is usually there, I'll be bringing my black DMC-12. It's a small show but has some great local cars.

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by Dithermaster View Post
    There will be two DeLoreans at the Madison, WI "Cars on State" show on June 4 2016. In addition to the immaculate stock DMC-12 that is usually there, I'll be bringing my black DMC-12. It's a small show but has some great local cars.
    Thanks for the heads up, always nice to hear about other DeLoreans in WI. If I didn't already have plans I'd be tempted to drive down and check out the show.

My VIN:    Between VINs

Wish I had known a little sooner, I have a grad party to go to. I'd feel like a heel to back out now.

It was a fun event, with a great turnout and fine weather (despite predictions of rain). Here's a photo:
    Cars on State 2016.jpg

My VIN:    6125

Thanks for sharing the photos, looks like it was a fun time.

Your black DeLorean looks really cool with the headlight blackouts and debadged grille. I can't say that I've ever seen a photo of it before or seen it any any local events. I'm guessing you don't get that one out much?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    I can't say that I've ever seen a photo of it before or seen it any any local events. I'm guessing you don't get that one out much?
    You are correct. It sat in the garage for some time but over the last few years with the help of DMC Midwest I've been able to get it back on the road. It still needs more work, but I am happy that it is at a state I can drive it and show it again. I have some projects in mind for it that I'll be sharing here as I do them.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dithermaster View Post
    You are correct. It sat in the garage for some time but over the last few years with the help of DMC Midwest I've been able to get it back on the road. It still needs more work, but I am happy that it is at a state I can drive it and show it again. I have some projects in mind for it that I'll be sharing here as I do them.
    I'm glad to see another WI D emerge from hiding. Did you happen to come to the DMCMW open house last year? There was a Black D that showed up briefly that afternoon. I might have brought to the that show had I known about it. As it is,

I was participating at a British car show in Bloomington IL that weekend with 6 other Midwest owners. One of those cars was Black too. He was from St Louis.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Yes, that was me. I showed up after the drone photo was taken (it would have stood out!) and stayed for 2 or 3 hours. It was a great event with good turn-out.

(also) Dennis

My VIN:    5180

Cars on State, June 4, Madison, WI

Fantastic, I'm sure we'll cross paths somewhere in the future. Will you be coming to DCS Springfield?

Dennis S
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    I'm glad to see another WI D emerge from hiding. Did you happen to come to the DMCMW open house last year? There was a Black D that showed up briefly that afternoon. I might have brought to the that show had I known about it. As it is,

I was participating at a British car show in Bloomington IL that weekend with 6 other Midwest owners. One of those cars was Black too. He was from St Louis.
    Dithermaster also showed up one time with the first Chevy Volt I'd ever seen in person.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast