FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A&W Display DeLorean

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I actually got to drive my car for the first time in about a month...... I've been working 12-16 hour days. Tonite I took my nephew [visiting from Colorado] for a ride. He never saw a DeLorean before, so we drove my car to Lake George and I showed him the A&W DeLorean; he got a ride in a DeLorean, and saw two at once....he loved it:

Attachment 52608 Attachment 52609

I met with the owner while we were there, he's a really nice guy. He's usually very busy working, but we arrived at closing time and he was available. He mentioned that he's not the original owner, he bought the car from someone in PA. about 10 years ago.
    Happy to hear you were able to talk to the owner. When I was in Lake George two weeks ago, the owner was too busy to talk.

-Nick Pitello

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by NJP548 View Post
    Happy to hear you were able to talk to the owner. When I was in Lake George two weeks ago, the owner was too busy to talk.

-Nick Pitello
    He's the owner & the cook, I've been there a bunch of times but he's always backed up with orders so he's usually shackled to the grill.

Really nice guy, I had some trouble starting and he was going to leave me a jump-pack as he left (in case I needed it.)

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Nice encounter Rich.

Your nephew must have been all "wait, I'm in a DeLorean, yet I can see a DeLorean"

Fav uncle eVar.

Unless he's like 25, in which case it would just be weird
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6982

sorry to bring up an old thread but thank you to who ever posted this. This is actually my old car, it took me about 4 years to restore and i dont miss that car at all.

i see a lot of things id have done differently and it still had a cold start issue when i sold it. nearly everything was replaced on it. the drivers door didnt shut all that great and i got a lot of crap for mixing early vin and late vin stuff on it because that was what i just ended up liking. i love the late vin ashtray and shifter but if you look its got an early vin felt change holder.

heres some pics of this car when i had it.

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/small...o%202009/story

My VIN:    4519

Very cool...thanks for posting.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

The more I see dark wheels, the more I like them. Gives the car a different personality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3