FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Back to the future in concert

My VIN:    4870

Back to the future in concert

. Has anyone here seen back to the future in concert event? It's the showing of the movie with a orchestra playing all the music in sync. To me it sounds awesome, to the wife not so much but she got me tickets anyway for Father's Day, we are going tonight and I am stoked. To all the bttf nerds on here I would say this is a must see, if you like the music that is (I have the sound track in the D right now, sadly I listen to it all the time). Anyone seen it? Any good?
    Vin# 4870 - Rebuilt PRV motor - custom seats - fuzzy dash and stock everything else

-Chris

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by krs09 View Post
    . Has anyone here seen back to the future in concert event? It's the showing of the movie with a orchestra playing all the music in sync. To me it sounds awesome, to the wife not so much but she got me tickets anyway for Father's Day, we are going tonight and I am stoked. To all the bttf nerds on here I would say this is a must see, if you like the music that is (I have the sound track in the D right now, sadly I listen to it all the time). Anyone seen it? Any good?
    I saw this back in March at Chicago Symphony Orchestra ... it was Awesome. Alan Silvestri made an appearance
    in Chicago as well, which was an added bonus. Orchestra Hall needs better seat cushions, but other than that, I had
    no complaints. Plenty of non-BTTF fans really enjoyed the performance as well. It really is a must see (and hear).

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

These Film Music Live concerts are great. My agent is the co-creator/producer of these and it is run 1st class. I saw Star Trek at the Hollywood Bowl last night, same format and just as awesome as the BTTF concert (which I saw both here in LA and at Radio City in NY). It is an experience hearing it live, and you will notice musical score details in a performance that you won't hear on a soundtrack recording. The vibe at these is also electric - the audience has a great time cheering and such throughout the movie. I would recommend these for anyone. They have also done E.T., Raiders, Home Alone, and others. Two thumbs up!!!!! Have a blast!!!!!
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

My VIN:    1325

I went to BTTF in concert at the Hollywood Bowl last summer, I would definitely recommend it!

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

My wife and I were asked to display our vehicle back in March for this event when it was in Jacksonville, FL. Alan Silvestri was there as well, and even came out to see the car after the show. Really nice guy, and such a gifted composer.

IMG_0656.jpgIMG_0663.jpg
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    05927

Yes, we just saw it in Pittsburgh last week. It is definitely a must-see for any BTTF fan. It was an awesome experience.

My VIN:    4870

Yeah, well I loved it! Just fun. The crowd was great, the sound was perfect. There are times you forget the orchestra is there cuz the timing is right on. The final scene when Marty goes back was epic. Can't wait to see it again. Nice little bonus when they played the theme to the 3rd bttf, awesome. I wanted to bring the car (couldn't, waiting to get the front bumper back from the paint shop) but was afraid I couldn't leave it alone with all the savages. But there were like 4 lined up and a really nice time machine.. Everyone did seem very respectful. If its coming to your town your crazy to not see it. Huge thumbs up.
    Vin# 4870 - Rebuilt PRV motor - custom seats - fuzzy dash and stock everything else

-Chris