FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Check In Thread

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    Winds are starting to blow here in Southern Maryland. We are just waiting for it to arrive tonight.
    Its been annoying. Here in DC hordes descended on the supermarkets to clean out the stores. I just wanted some toilet paper and some tea bags, but I'm not going to stand around for an hour plus to get it. Burger king napkins here we come. Of course, I'm sure the roads were/are/will be a cluster. Dammit I hate DC. If I didn't have to work to eat and pay rent, I sure wouldn't live here.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Bill emailed me back and said it's all hype where he is at, no big deal. The radar makes it seem worse though.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    03572

So far the wind has not been to bad. It has been raining since 6:00 am so there is already standing water in my yard. I just fear a lot of trees coming down.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    1019

We have family in New Jersey. I also have been thinking about all Deloreans and owners on the east coast.

Also, I hope Rob Grady has his shop secured from the storm.

I have a Torque Wrench... tyb323's Avatar

My VIN:    2399

Club(s):   (DMA)

We are still alive down here on the Eastern Shore of MD. I have no word on our DeLorean or our boats yet....
    Tyler Butler
    Vin 2399 - July 81 Black Interior, Automatic

My VIN:    Formerly 0774, Formerly 3165 twice

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Things here are a mess. 39 of 41000 customers in my town alone are without power. Trees are down everywhere. Thankfully both my family and the D are ok. Little flooding by me. I hear water was waist high two towns away. Spotty cell service too. This is not going to be a fun week.
    Chris Piazza
    1GR8STRY
    Owner of 3165 by default

My VIN:    03572

We lost power 7 pm Saturday and still have not gotten it back yet. The trees down over the roads are massive. The one mile stretch of my road probably had 15 large trees blocking any exit. The roads are open now mostly due to homeowners using their own chainsaws but it looks like nobody has even started fixing power lines for about 5 miles around my home.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

glad to hear you guys are ok... hope you get power back soon!
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

We lost power Saturday at 2 PM. Everything in the fridge is wasted now as we still have no power (Im at work posting) Both D's and the plethora of cars in my arsenal are all accounted and in good condition, no damage to anything, cars house people or animals. Just wish we had power back though.

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mcfly4u View Post
    We lost power Saturday at 2 PM. Everything in the fridge is wasted now as we still have no power (Im at work posting) Both D's and the plethora of cars in my arsenal are all accounted and in good condition, no damage to anything, cars house people or animals. Just wish we had power back though.
    Hope you guys fare better than we did during Ike. We were without power for 2 weeks. My neighborhood is apparently fed by several mains and some were up while others weren't. Neighbors were running long extension cords across the streets or over fences to help each other out. The first week wasn't too bad since the temperatures and humidity post hurricane weren't bad at all. The second week saw us back into high 90's with hellacious humidity to boot. Just don't become a bunch of winers like New Orleans was, OK?
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast