FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Young DeLorean fan wants to take your car, because it's neglected?!? LOCK YOUR GATE!

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    I'll give you that. If he actually wants the car, he should contact the owner (there are several already mentioned means he could use to do this) and pay the owner his asking price (IMO, that's a $5000-10,000 car). Granted, I doubt the kid has enough money to buy a Chevy Cavalier, much less a DeLorean (even a basket case project car)... prove me wrong? I'd love to see it get into his hands, through legal means - if of course he has the resources to do this...

If not the little jerk should go get a Job and quit fucking posting internet videos!
    If this is indeed the case of the kid's financial situation, guess what would wind up happening to the DeLorean again, that is, until someone who deserves the car more comes and takes it away.

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    If this is indeed the case of the kid's financial situation, guess what would wind up happening to the DeLorean again, that is, until someone who deserves the car more comes and takes it away.
    poetic justice.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Perhaps he is planning to make so much money from his YouTube videos that he will be able to walk onto the property -- perhaps, this time, legally, by which I mean not trespassing -- and make the owner an offer he or she cannot refuse.

Heh.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by tyb323 View Post

If you find a way to legally obtain this car, then fine, you'll probably be welcomed into the community with opem arms and we can help you get it road ready. But of you continue to assert your plans to steal the car and keep making videos on people's private property without permission and then coming on here and rubbing it in our faces, enjoy working on the car by yourself.
    Yup.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

I've been patiently waiting on a juicy update from this gomer all week. I was hoping for some more enlightening entertainment before the weekend officially starts. No such luck
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11