FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Convention and Show (DCS 2016) - Official Photos thread

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

DeLorean Convention and Show (DCS 2016) - Official Photos thread

Sorry I forgot to create this thread before the Convention and Show.

I will be posting plenty of photos to this thread, as I have time, in the coming weeks.

Feel free to post your photos (or links to photos) here as well.

Thanks

Rich W.

(for the DCS 2016 Team)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Thursday - Move In - 7am

I transported most of my vehicles (and the Raffle Car) on Tuesday and Wednesday before the event.

I moved in the D Rex, the D Limo and the BTTF Prop Car before the Vendors started to move in at 8am.

D-Rex-move-in-1.jpg

D-Rex-move-in-2.JPG

Most of the Vendors did not make the 8am start time, but Stephen Clark (BTTF) was first Vendor in line.

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

The T-Rex looks like such a widdle teeny weeny baby in that second photo.
    - Chris

what

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    The T-Rex looks like such a widdle teeny weeny baby in that second photo.
    Yep, that was the look I was going for in that photo.

And of course I forgot to bring the RC version to play with in the building (but no time for me to play).

Wednesday - in the Parking Garage at the PAL Hotel

A few photos of some DeLoreans in the parking garage on Wednesday (and a few thanks).

The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, Tony Swann's daily driver Stage II car and Oliver Holler's car.

3-in-garage-01.jpg

3-in-garage-02.jpg

A big thanks to both my brother Rob (and his 4 sons) and to Oliver Holler.

My brother helped with multiple transports, to and from Springfield, as well as moving cars
    in and out of the PCCC with me (and operating the "manual" overhead doors in the PCCC).

My brother Rob drove Tony's car down, while I drove the Raffle Car, down and my oldest
    nephew James followed us in his car, to get us back to drive the trucks and trailers down.

Oliver graciously accepted my request to pick up Michael Scheffe at the Bloomington Airport
    in Oliver's Time Machine, which was thoroughly appreciated by Michael.

(Yes, I did warn Michael in advance to "pack lite", but otherwise the pickup was a surprise).

My VIN:    Between VINs

I mentioned in the other thread, but I found some nice things at these links:

The #DCS2016 hashtag was helpful https://twitter.com/hashtag/DCS2016?src=hash

The DeLorean Convention profile was also useful https://twitter.com/DeLoreanShow
    I took a ton of pictures of John K's car, I was really impressed with it. It has the exact stance that I want when I buy my car next spring. I'm hoping he can help me when I reach out to him.

jk.jpg

Thursday Night Line-up

A quick photo taken with the Main Hall lights at night, turned down to about 25%.
    (this was just after I let a last minute arrival in, after Thursday night's dinner)

Thursday-night-line-up.jpg

And a photo of Bob Gale - Wild Gunman (in the Back to the Future Room).

Bob-Gale-Wild-Gunman.jpg

This was Tony's Swann's Wild Gunman Replica, as seen at NY Comic Con in 2015,
    in the Café 80's recreation for the Pepsi Perfect promotion.

Mods: Sorry, feel free to rotate Bob's photo correctly when you get a moment.

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Here are mine.

Notice my new addition, my own "Mr. Fusion. It will be great for car shows with my car. However, If I can figure out to hook it up to the house, 1.21 Gigawatts, no more power bills. . And the best part, Bob Gale autographed it.

271.jpg272.jpg273.jpg274.jpg276.jpg278.jpg280.jpg283.jpg291.jpg293.jpg295.jpg299.jpg
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Why do the pictures show up sideways? They are correct on the phone and computer.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

DCS 2016 raised over $700 for the MJF Foundation - Team Fox

How many times can you thank Oliver and Terry Holler? ... Whatever number it is, its never enough.

DCS 2016 raised over $700 for the MJF Foundation with the help of Team Fox members Oliver and Terry.

Car Show (11-4) on Saturday was Free, but we accepted donations from the public as they entered the show.

DCS-Entrance-Donations.jpg

Clock-Tower-at-DCS.jpg

Thanks Hollers !!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast