FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean webring.org --> how to get to DMCnews.com?

My VIN:    3937

DeLorean webring.org --> how to get to DMCnews.com?

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    You're going to need to perform a lock & latch adjustment so it doesn't happen again to you. It's in the technical bulletins that you can find on dmcnews.com.
    Call me a simplton or something but why is it I can't get DMCNews.com to load? It keeps going to something called the DeLorean webring.org. I wanted to go look for more of these tech bulletins that Sean and others have posted in the last couple days and haven't been able to get past this webring site. I had thought this happened once before and then on the webring main page there was a link to the DMCnews site, but I don't see it now. Thx!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Call me a simplton or something but why is it I can't get DMCNews.com to load? It keeps going to something called the DeLorean webring.org. I wanted to go look for more of these tech bulletins that Sean and others have posted in the last couple days and haven't been able to get past this webring site. I had thought this happened once before and then on the webring main page there was a link to the DMCnews site, but I don't see it now. Thx!
    Yeah - that site seems to have been taken over by a ghost. . . I find that if you link into it twice in quick succession the second time it will show up.

The current owner needs to remove that idiotic web-ring link at the bottom of the main page.

Also try jumping into the tech page skipping the opening page:

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC