Let me know what your results are with the lights and AC on whenever you get to it. I recall Bill being the ground bus expert, both him and I installed a ground bus into our vehicles at close to the same time back then. It did make a slight difference back then (maybe just because the grounds were finally cleaned?) but now not so much for some reason, there is probably more wrong with my wiring/grounds that I'd need to chase down and I really do need to get a new alternator. I think I remember Dave M saying that there wouldn't be much of a result/not worth doing the ground bus unless you use a 2 or large AWG wire, I used 4 if my memory is fine so I guess I wasted my time.

Registration was pretty cheap down here in FL compared to a new vehicle which cost me over $400 each time! However, I did let my New York registration almost expire before I went to the DMV to register down here. I believe I paid around $80 for the D, 8 years ago. I also need new rear tires, let me know what you end up choosing!