FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Master Cylinder Replacement

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Master Cylinder Replacement

Can anyone recommend the best vendor from which to buy a brake master cylinder? My car needs one, and I don't want to replace it again in six months.

DPI has one and DMCH has one. Anyone have any experience with either (or both) and can offer comment?

Also, don't bother recommending Hervey. I don't do business with that thief and you shouldn't either.
    - Chris

what

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Call Grady, he has them with stainless internals. I have one on my car for years and no issues plus i have his clutch master cylinder built the same way.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Call Grady, he has them with stainless internals. I have one on my car for years and no issues plus i have his clutch master cylinder built the same way.
    Oh hell yeah. I don't know how I forgot about Grady. And stainless? Sign me up. Thanks for the suggestion.

If only their website wasn't completely useless.
    - Chris

what

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Oh i know but he's working on that. The internal piston and things are stainless and im totally happy with it. I forget how much i paid butbit wasnt bad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!