From Rich, reposting here---Doug

Don't know what we're doing but if you have some businesses in mind I can scout them out/talk to them on our behalf. It would be nice to have a DeLorean Parade down Woodward. I have suggested it on FB and it was received better than average.

Woodward Dream Cruise 2016 - Saturday, August 20, 2016

Woodward Dream Cruise 2016 - Saturday, August 20, 2016 (the 22nd Anniversary of the Dream Cruise)

This year's Woodward Dream Cruise is only two weeks away. (weren't we just at DCS 2016 a few weeks ago?)

The World's Largest Car Show and Car Cruise needs your DeLoreans. There is no better destination to pilot
our DeLoreans, driving past crowds of people who have such a great admiration of John Z. DeLorean and who
enjoy seeing our DeLoreans, cruising up and down Woodward Ave. This is a multi-club DeLorean event, with
DeLoreans from all over the Midwest and Canada. With over 50,000 vehicles attending, driving or parking
next to Woodward Ave, and over a Million spectators, this Cruise is THE EVENT for all you "Gear Heads".

As with years past, we will have a few DMC POGs join us at the cruise on Saturday. This year we have no car
display (formally), but we do plan to be cruising Woodward, and making a few stops as a group along the way.

Check out the official Woodward Cruise website for more info: http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

There is "cruising" all week, but our official DeLorean cruising is usually limited to Friday and Saturday.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Note: Weather permitting, I plan to bring one of my Custom DeLoreans to Woodward, for it's first time there.