FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Looking For DeLorean Visionary!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking For DeLorean Visionary!

Looking for someone who has vast experience working on not just DMC-12's, but also engines/trans in general.

Would like to commission the building of a DMC-12 Restomod. Essentially would like to use the shell and frame of a near mint condition DMC-12 and have modern running gear and engine installed in it.

If you feel you would be interested in a project like this, please let me know!

I can be reached here via PM, however prefer call or text at 719-238-2361

Thank You!

Josh

My VIN:    10644

I'm not sure if this is really going to happen, but it sounds like you're describing the new project from DMC: http://www.newdelorean.com/

your dmc

Quote Originally Posted by beatboy77 View Post
    Looking for someone who has vast experience..

Would like to commission the building of a DMC-12 Restomod. Essentially would like to use the shell and frame of a near mint condition DMC-12 and have modern running gear and engine installed in it.

Thank You!

Josh
    Where are you located?And....... did you buy that 350 chevy powered dmc? Mary

My VIN:    04835

Quote Originally Posted by beatboy77 View Post
    Looking for someone who has vast experience working on not just DMC-12's, but also engines/trans in general.

Thank You!

Josh
    I see you have a Colorado Springs area code; well done. There is a very very active club in Denver, with alot of folks who have been working to improve the cars over stock for quite some time. If you'd like to come up to our shop sometime, we can probably provide guidance and knowhow on what you are looking to do.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to chat.
    Last edited by FPBBrandon; 09-16-2016 at 12:20 PM.