FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: DeLorean World Tour

My VIN:    01955

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    Klaus, do you have my front suspension braces on the car you are driving around the world?
    I highly doubt it as the cars have been modded with a long rang fuel tank that takes up 80% of the front boot space (seen the cars in person).

Haha, I read that as he was dropping the strut off for you!!
    I loves my grooves!

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by klaus5980 View Post
    Here is our scheduled route through the USA
    The route may change on the way for some reasons

Moultrie - Niagara Falls
    http://mapq.st/1WaseUF

Klaus
    Klaus,
    In the freak chance that you are not aware of the fact that your current route takes you with in a mile of JZD's grave site in Troy Michigan - I wanted to point that out.

621 West Long Lake Rd. Troy, MI 48098
    DeLorean's Grave in White Chapel Cemetery,
    Section 4775, Block G-2.

There are also other DeLorean related sites in the Detroit area that you may be interested in visiting.
    Info with addresses and pictures on those can be found via the Way Back Machine for the old DMCTalk.com site here.

Keep us posted of your current location. If time & job allows, would love to meet up with you all in Ann Arbor, Michigan and drive across thru Detroit with you all.
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

My VIN:    #5980

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    Klaus, do you have my front suspension braces on the car you are driving around the world?
    Owen,
    I installed your braces on my own car, but my world tour delorean is another car.
    The three world tour deloreans are special build for the tour with many modifications as you can see on our website www.deloreanworldtour.com ('news' and 'vehicles')

Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by ssdelorean View Post
    Klaus,
    In the freak chance that you are not aware of the fact that your current route takes you with in a mile of JZD's grave site in Troy Michigan - I wanted to point that out.

Keep us posted of your current location. If time & job allows, would love to meet up with you all in Ann Arbor, Michigan and drive across thru Detroit with you all.

Yes, we plan to visit JZD's grave site!
    You can see our current location LIVE with the Live Tour Tracking, link is on our website www.deloreanworldtour.com
    All three Delorean World Tour cars have a GPS-tracker and the map is updatet every 30 minutes.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Volker and I had the pleasure of meeting up with Andre, Wolfgang and Klaus as they stayed in Vancouver. We had a great time checking out the cars, eating mediocre vietnamese food and hearing about the highlights and lowlights (cough *India* cough) of the trip so far. We certainly wish we could join the convoy south to Seattle tomorrow.

Thanks again guys! Get used to signing those posters - they'll fetch big bucks on eBay someday

image2.JPGimage1.jpgIMG_1706.jpgIMG_1707.jpgIMG_1708.jpgIMG_1709.jpgIMG_1710.jpgIMG_1711.jpgIMG_1712.jpg
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Great, thanks for sharing your pictures

Now we have successfully entered the US and continue our Delorean World Tour.

Here is our plan for the next weeks so far:
    DWT-USA-Route-V5en.pdf

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Spotted in Main St. Vancouver yesterday on Instagram

Attached Images
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6585

A word of advice: When driving out on the Highway, there usually is a pretty good 10 MPH buffer. BUT, when you come to a small town or village, make sure that you do NOT exceed the speed limit! Those towns are just speed traps here. You also probably know this already, but NEVER bribe an American police officer.

If you cross over into Tijuana, be prepared for a long wait to come back into the U.S.

If you get the chance to go to Death Valley, you probably will want to go. Right now it's starting a "Super Bloom" Only happens every 10 years at the most, but very rare. Only occurs after wet winters full of heavy rains. The entire desert is covered in flowers. I don't know if you'll be going through Pahrump between Vegas and Death Valley, but if you are, here's a nice treat: https://www.chinaranch.com

Looks like you're traveling I-10 from Phoenix to Houston. In Texas you'll hit the US. Border Patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca. Since you've got plates from another country, be prepared for another inspection.

There's allot of cool stuff ahead of you too that you'll see on the road!
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast