FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: NEW EVENT: DCF Tech Day on Saturday, October 1, 2016 in Oviedo, FL!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Exclamation NEW EVENT: DCF Tech Day on Saturday, October 1, 2016 in Oviedo, FL!!!

Greetings DCF Members,

Now that Summer is on the way out and the Fall car shows are coming up fast, it's time to have another DCF Tech Day! We had a great turnout at the last one this past Spring, and adjusted a lot of torsion bars that day. This time, we're changing it up a bit.

Have you ever wondered what your car looked like underneath? Have you ever wanted to check or re-torque your TABs but weren't sure how to go about it? Do you have some small-ish jobs to do on your car that would be made 1000% simpler if you only had a lift? Well, my friends... for the first time in a good long while we're going to hold our Tech Day at an actual shop.

With a lift.

And a compressor.

sd946.jpg

Our friend Bruce Coulombe of Coulombe Enterprises LLC has graciously offered to host this DCF Tech Day at his shop in Oviedo, FL. For those of you not familiar with Central FL, it is located just East of the Orlando Metro area:

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 12.50.17 PM.jpg
    https://goo.gl/maps/jKzSSbe1oGA2

Where:
    1293 County Road 426
    Suite 121
    Oviedo, FL 32765

When:
    10AM to 5PM

We are still working out food for the event, and we will post here once we figure that part out. I will bring my Torsion Bar rig (with new and improved hex bit) in case there are any door adjustments needed. We hope to see you guys there!

If you are able to attend, please reply in this thread to RSVP and be sure to include whatever work you would like to do on your car.

Attendance List so far:

Brandon S. (Morpheus) - oil change, alt tensioner
    Robert G. (DeLorean937) - Seat rails, Passenger mirror
    Maurice (Dutch) - CO adjustment, brake rattle
    Dana (DMC-81) - Torsion bars, door struts, TABs
    Dan S. (Dannytr1) - Brake rotos & pads
    Evan (Sladelorean) - Torsion bars
    Nick R. (Nicholas R) - odds & ends
    Jason P. (DeLorean Ghost)
    Last edited by Morpheus; 09-30-2016 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Attendance list updated
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R