FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Pictures needed - 2017 DeLorean Calendar

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Pictures needed - 2017 DeLorean Calendar

Same request as in years past. I am planning on producing a DeLorean wall calendar for 2017. From my post below from last year you can see the requirements, and the versions of the calendar that I produced for 2016 can be found at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12/10467783. Please email me at [email protected] if you have a submission, agree to the terms below, and want your pic evaluated for inclusion in the calendar.

PM or post here if there are any questions!

As I have done in the past, I want to solicit pictures from the folks that are on this forum of their cars in cool settings, etc. I need 13 pictures total, 1 for the cover and 1 for each of the 12 months. . . and usually make the cover car the picture that I think is the coolest (usually - there also needs to be room for calendar title, etc.)

If you are interested in having your car immortalized (at least for 2016), please send me a picture (and I would recommend that you send me your single favorite picture). (I would also like to include your name, the month/year of the car and the VIN). You can either PM be here, or send them my direction via email [email protected].

I need HIGH QUALITY images (just because your phone has high resolution does not mean that the pics will work good in print with the small crappy lenses and SW on most phones). Specifically, I need images that will scale well for a 17 x 11 inch calendar picture at around 200 DPI (or approx 3500 x 2300 for the dimensions) - no idea what any of that means - feel free to forward my way and I will let you know if it will work or not.

I usually choose pics on a first come-first served basis (assuming that it will scale - and I usually prefer just the cars, no people).

For anyone that has worked with me on this in the past, or purchased one of these, feel free to chime in on what you thought of the process, the final product, etc.

Here are some examples of the past cover images for the calendars:

2007:
    Attachment 13199

2008:
    Attachment 13200

2009:
    Attachment 13201

2010:
    Attachment 13202

Finally - my 2 favorite pictures from 2009:
    Attachment 13203
    Attachment 13204
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    07000

I'm in for the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    I'm in for the next one!
    Who is next? I still have a lot of room . . .and want to try and get the calendar done ASAP and out way before the end of the year.
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    2412

Club(s):   (DMA)

I had some really nice pictures taken of my car. You can check some of them out here. I'd have to get permission from the photographer but that probably wouldn't be an issue.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...Photos-of-2412

Quote Originally Posted by SShaw View Post
    I had some really nice pictures taken of my car. You can check some of them out here. I'd have to get permission from the photographer but that probably wouldn't be an issue.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...Photos-of-2412
    If you can get permission for this one: http://dmctalk.org/attachment.php?at...5&d=1473437176 I would love to include it! If you can email that to me with VIN # and month / year and your first and last name that would be awesome. I will probably have to crop out the Hoffer Photography tag line, but can add that to the owner info that I put on each page.
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    5625

Calendar

I just emailed you some pics. Please let me know if you received them. I would love 5625 to be in the calendar two years running!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Trstno1; 10-16-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    I just emailed you some pics. Let me know if any of them work for you.
    Thanks! Should have posted this here before, but the calendars are actually complete already for 2017 and available here: https://www.createphotocalendars.com...40761861?s=396
    Michael Babb