FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New here!

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

If the VIN is indeed 17062 it is a lost "Canadian Spec" Car.. a series of only 88 made for the Canadian Market of which only 32 Survivors have been found world-wide.

This car would be Number 33. We here at Official DeLorean Owners Canada would be very interested in what happens with this car.

Hey can you can take photos of the hood, the interior and the VIN plate so we can establish if indeed a Canadian Car?

My VIN:    5875

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOI)

Also, joining the ODOC Facebook page would be a good resource as well - we have Quebec members that may be able to point you in the right direction.
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

Ontario Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plates
    www.YOMplates.ca

Speaking as the owner of 17076, 17072 is most certainly a Canadian Spec Car -- Congrats!

Go to www.odoc.ca and become an automatic Member of Official Delorean Owners Canada

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by 17076 View Post
    Speaking as the owner of 17076, 17072 is most certainly a Canadian Spec Car -- Congrats!

Go to www.odoc.ca and become an automatic Member of Official Delorean Owners Canada
    Once you get a Title that car is going to need a LOT of loving (read work)! In the States the DMV will only send a duplicate Title to the last Titled owner at the last known address and only by mail. In some places you can buy a car at an auction and the auctioneer gives you a Bill of Sale that you can submit to DMV to get a Title. With that metric speedo and temp gauge it is certainly an export car, not meant for the US market.
    David Teitelbaum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3