FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Small Car Show in SLC Oct. 14

My VIN:    10907

Small Car Show in SLC Oct. 14

Hey, anybody else in Utah? The president of our local club is having a car show & open house on Fri. Oct. 14 from 4-7. It will be at South Jordan Chiropractic on Redwood Road. There will be a BTTF cast member and Marty lookalike there. I'm planning on going, hope to see some of you there!

https://www.facebook.com/UtahDelorea...type=3&theater

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Can I get a free tow (there and back)? hehe.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My car didn't make it, but fortunately a few others showed up.

Picture 2914.jpg Picture 2918.jpg

This one belonged to a couple who'd owned it since 1987! The streamers say "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT". It had a luggage rack. The husband said they had a ski rack too, which had never been used, LOL.

Picture 2920.jpgPicture 2935.jpg

This one belongs to our club president. I didn't get a good shot of the inside but he had a Flux Capacitor and a "Save the Clock Tower" flyer.

Picture 2924.jpgPicture 2926.jpgPicture 2930.jpgPicture 2931.jpgPicture 2933.jpgPicture 2932.jpgPicture 2934.jpg

This guy had a nice little collection of memorabilia.

Picture 2921.jpg

Marty's truck made an appearance. I think it belongs to the DMC club prez too.

This Marty impersonator was there. The resemblance was eerie! The actors who played Marvin Berry and Goldie Wilson were there, too. Both super nice and friendly guys. Donald Fullilove (Goldie) is a pilot and I work in aviation also so we chatted about the joys of flying small aircraft in the mountain states, LOL.

It was a fun little event. I didn't stay for the whole thing b/c I figured since my car wasn't there I should go to work and save a few hours of leave, but it was nice to meet some more local owners and hopefully if they do another one next year my car won't be in pieces!

Looks like it was a fun lil event. Also looks like Marty hasnt learned to park his truck yet...lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Looks like it was a fun lil event. Also looks like Marty hasnt learned to park his truck yet...lol
    Sorry you couldn't tow yours down and join us

Lol...yeah, well she's torn apart literally...but some progress was made (see my resto thread for the latest)...lol

Hoping less than a year...depending on funds
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Lol...yeah, well she's torn apart literally...but some progress was made (see my resto thread for the latest)...lol

Hoping less than a year...depending on funds
    Man, IDK how you guys whose cars are off the road for months or years stand it. It's been three weeks here and I'm already going through withdrawal, LOL. Although I guess it's different when you're working on it yourself and can at least see and touch it every day instead of just staring at the empty space in your garage. I feel like Bella during the blank pages in Twilight...

It aint easy..I wanna be driving her. Prolly woulda been done months ago but I'm no mechanic, so there's things I dont trust myself to do..and when I got her my money situation was different..then that fell apart. So I get to look at her and know that its gonna be a while before I can get the next run of parts...and realized I pulled into the garage at a lil angle....maybe I otta paint lines so I can pull in straight...lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

It aint easy..I wanna be driving her. Prolly woulda been done months ago but I'm no mechanic, so there's things I dont trust myself to do..and when I got her my money situation was different..then that fell apart. So I get to look at her and know that its gonna be a while before I can get the next run of parts...and realized I pulled into the garage at a lil angle....maybe I otta paint lines so I can pull in straight...lol
    Aww, that's a bummer. I hope things get better financially soon and you can get your baby back of the road (hopefully with nothing important falling off this time... )

Lol..yeah. These cars do seem to require a bit of trials when adjusting to new owners..lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon