FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 11749 New Owner, First Post, and Oddities

Smile your dmc

So happy your family gets to enjoy your dmc! Lots of great advice from our great group! Just got to say it........DON'T burn it down! Get rid of old fuel lines it is the safest thin g you can do first they will fail and most likely at an unoportune time. Got two chargers and a new Yorker all vintage and it happens to all classics. Cars as great as our dmc's need lots of care happy for you still looking for mine. Got to sell my machine shop, quit working on stuff everywhere else and finish our project cars and get my dmc soon Lots of luck and if you know anyone interested in living outside the north east entrance to Yellowstone and wants my shop call me. We are the only precision machine shop in carbon county Montana Need to train someone to take over,my better half was the last apprentice of Harley earl of corvette fame. We are two generations of gm product development,seen it and done it all. Call me at Metalmasters 406-445-2248 if anyone needs anything or wants to talk. Love this site and our car people. Mary

My VIN:    11749

Club(s):   (RMDG)

Dennis, thanks for the response, and good call to check all the lights/sockets. I replaced all the screws on all the exterior lights but I did not pop off the cover to check things out. Sounds like a great project for me tonight/tomorrow night! And thanks for the kind words, Mary!

The car's in the shop today getting new rotors in the front, machine the back rotors and put new pads on, as well as install the stainless steel brake lines. I ended up going with the LEDs in the back, so once I get those in from DMC, I'll plug 'em in (along with the new flasher) and see how things look. Onward the refresh moves!
    -Rob
    #11749, '65 Vette, '65 'Stang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2