FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Footage Needed for DeLorean Documentary

Filmmaker, "Delorean - Living the Dream"

My VIN:    10657

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    I am looking for my 1982 Motorweek episode where they reviewed the car and will send that to you.

Also, for what it's worth, the Associated Press has a searchable archive. You have to pay to play, but once you're registered I believe you can download at the highest available resolution whatever they've got. Of course, they were merely a print and photo service for a long time, so I am not sure about what, if anything, they might have from back in the 1970s. It might be worth giving them a shout and seeing if they might have anything you could use, and then register so that you can access their archives online.

Farrar
    Thanks, Farrar! I hope you can find your 1982 tape! Please let me know asap if you do... I'm also in the process of checking out your AP tip but my understanding is that they didn't focus much on video back in those days... We'll soon see!

- Jordan
    ------
    Jordan Livingston

My VIN:    3501

Club(s):   (DMA)

I have an assortment of videos on my website. Feel free. I don't own these videos. Just have them up there for the community to see.

http://lindeloffamily.com/DeLorean/

I also put this together a while back...

http://youtu.be/LZafDQTDr0o?hd=1

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I'm glad to hear that things are going well with this project and that Jordan is one of the most passionate film-makers that I have ever met. He never badgered me for anything about the car; such as a glowing devotional or a series of degrading remarks and I think that his film is going to be, not only unbiased, but THE BEST documentary ever made about the DeLorean car.

I can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by nofear365 View Post
    I have an assortment of videos on my website. Feel free. I don't own these videos. Just have them up there for the community to see.

http://lindeloffamily.com/DeLorean/

I also put this together a while back...

http://youtu.be/LZafDQTDr0o?hd=1
    Awesome - thanks very much for this!

I've downloaded all of these clips but I have not yet been able to view them on my Mac (recently updated to OSX "Lion," which apparently can no longer play back WMVs until a forthcoming update to Flip4Mac is released... anyway...).

Do you also have any of the source materials from which these files were digitized? My goal here is to get as close as possible to the source without additional layers of compression and re-compression.

Thanks again!

- Jordan
    ------
    Jordan Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    I'm glad to hear that things are going well with this project and that Jordan is one of the most passionate film-makers that I have ever met. He never badgered me for anything about the car; such as a glowing devotional or a series of degrading remarks and I think that his film is going to be, not only unbiased, but THE BEST documentary ever made about the DeLorean car.

I can't wait to see it.
    Awwww! Thanks, Chad! You're too kind! Way to build up everyone's expectations, hehehe...

Best,

- Jordan
    ------
    Jordan Livingston

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by JLPMOVIES View Post
    Thanks, Farrar! I hope you can find your 1982 tape! Please let me know asap if you do...
    It's not on tape anymore -- it's on DVD! And I will put it in the mail to you on Tuesday.

Farrar
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    It's not on tape anymore -- it's on DVD! And I will put it in the mail to you on Tuesday.

Farrar
    In case you don't already have it - my mailing address is:

647 Francisco Blvd. E.
    Suite #5
    San Rafael, CA 94901

I look forward to receiving your DVD. Thanks!

Best,

- Jordan
    ------
    Jordan Livingston

My VIN:    3501

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by JLPMOVIES View Post
    Awesome - thanks very much for this!

I've downloaded all of these clips but I have not yet been able to view them on my Mac (recently updated to OSX "Lion," which apparently can no longer play back WMVs until a forthcoming update to Flip4Mac is released... anyway...).

Do you also have any of the source materials from which these files were digitized? My goal here is to get as close as possible to the source without additional layers of compression and re-compression.

Thanks again!

- Jordan
    Unfortunately what I have is what I uploaded in it's exact form. I don't have any other alternatives...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2