FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wire routing question...

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

That's not a white bulkhead connector -- They don't use the top wire (pin #44), and the other wire colors are wrong...

The "mystery red connector"- Early models had two red connectors (Auto v/s Manual trans. The extra was clipped & taped off.) IIRC, the one with two Green and one White wire that loops right back into the connector is for Manuals. The one for an Auto uses every terminal (9).

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

The white 9-way connector is LH Door Interior Harness that runs up the access panel opening in the roof box. The tell tales are the Slate/Green and Slate/purple wires which are for the LH window motor.
    Last edited by DMC5180; 10-07-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I wasn't concerned about that...thats just part of the harness that goes along the back...hehe.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2