While I have my interior all stripped out, I figured I'd take some pictures to show some locations of things (as was suggested by someone )
..Its not super in depth..more for general locations of things

The first two show the stripped out interior looking from the passenger side. Can see the bundle of wires running down the center console. They split off and go to the left and right behind the wood pieces on the back. The speaker wires are taped along the front of the wood pieces (yup high tech mounting)

IntStripped1.jpgIntStripped2.jpg

Here is looking at the Driver side, you can see the eco tray and transmission eco, above you can see the ring where the driver side rear speaker would be
Ref-DriverEcus2.jpg

Closer shot of the Driver side ECU Tray
Ref-DriverEcus.jpg

Looking back into the recess behind the driver side...The engine compartment cable and other wires exit from a few holes (Not going to say whats what because Im not certain PO didn't do any shenanigans on mine, but you get the idea here)..make sure you have a skilled small child avaialbe if you need to do anything back there...
Ref-LeftPontoon.jpg

This is looking at the passenger side where the fuses and relays are located, again..no speaker...hehe.
Ref-FusesRelay2.jpg

Closer shot of the Fuse and Relay tray. The Door lock module is also located here, you can see mine has no cover.
Ref-FusesRelay.jpg

And..behind that up in the cave is where the bulkhead connectors in the engine bay are mounted. You can also see the main ground (if you have intermittent electrical issues check that this is tightened)
Ref-RightPontoon.jpg

I hope this helps folks new and old to get an idea where some things are.

Lil trivia.... do you know what parts are held on by velcro?