So it's time to post some pictures of the work done to 6201. I have still a long way to go but at least I have started, and can see some results.
I have waited a long time for a replacement frame, but that gave me time to clean up a lot of parts and search for missing parts.
The car is a november 81 gray interior 5 speed
The starting point.
The engine came from another car (auto) and looks to be in better shape than the rest.
The chassis was out in no time, and the body was never raised any higher than on the second picture.
I tried to save all the parts of the frame, so that took it's time. Had to sacrifice several bolts.
I really think that refabricating a new frame would be easier than trying to repair this one. And I do not have the right equipment for that.