My VIN:    2245

Me too

My VIN:    01785

Club(s):   (DMA)

Very interested
    Steve
    #01785 '81 DeLorean, Automatic with fuel flap & Black interior

My VIN:    10722

I'm in also, but like David P., I'm willing to pay more to avoid work on my end and modifying the existing wiring.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    I don't mind soldering, but at a $30 price point (very affordable in my mind) I think you could increase the price a little if it meant solder free connections.

The bigger issue in my mind on whether or not I'd buy it is how much modification is needed to the existing wiring? I don't like making electrical modifications that are difficult to reverse. Example: I overcomplicated the install of your dome light relay so that I wouldn't have to cut or splice into my harness. I can go back to the stock wiring setup in about 30 minutes. To me it isn't about how easy it is to install, it is more about how much of a modification is required.

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by gulwng3 View Post
    I'm in also, but like David P., I'm willing to pay more to avoid work on my end and modifying the existing wiring.

Andy
    There is not much I can do about reducing wiring changes. The side lights need to have power to flash when the lights are off. And I turn the ground side of those side lights on and off to make them flash.

I have almost caught up on other things so I did start entering the schematic and ordered some parts.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    10322

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I'd be up for it. I would just need a lot of walkthrough. I always drive with all of my lights on because I heard it reduces your chances of an accident by like 5% (not DeLorean study, I assume it was Honda Civics?).
    http://www.artgemsjewelers.com/
    Fine Geek Jewelry.

If the above post was DeLorean related it should be noted that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tumblr: Going88 || Instagram: Going.88

I have a board (PCB) laid out. I tried to look for screw terminals to install on the board but then because those are so large, I could not just have the board covered with heat shrink.

So right now I just have 4 through hole pads (for 16 AWG wire) laid out on the left side and 4 also on the right side (for the side lights + and - wires). The left side is left blinker, right blinker, lights and ground.

I'm using Schottky diodes so the voltage loss should only be about 0.2 volts with LED side lights and 0.4 volts with incandescent side light.

My plan is to solder about a foot of wire into each of the 8 holes. So the user would not have to solder but use crimp splices to his harness. I could also sell without the wires if you want to solder your own into the board.

If you have any other suggestions, let me know. I may get one prototype which cost me about $75 or just get 100 production boards which cost $425.
    Dave M vin 03572

My VIN:    # 00712 (ex-Howard Hughes) # 03692 # 03980 # 05414 # 06759 # 06833 # 06975

Club(s):  

I'm interested Dave, will probably order a few sets from you when they're ready.

Stian Birkeland
    Norway

100 boards ordered this morning. Will take about 2 weeks to receive them.
    Dave M vin 03572

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast