FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Florida vacation tips

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Hi there,

How is DMCFLs stock of DeLoreans for sale these days? When I was there in July, there were only 2 in the showroom, stacked on a rack in the corner, and the only cars in the lot were customers cars awaiting service. As a car guy, I didn't mind wading thorough closely packed Lamborghini's and other hardware (like a mint Grand National) to see Proto 1 and the concours car again, but if I was shopping for a D, it would be great to have had a selection like when I bought my car there in 2013. Perhaps it was just a low stock period...
    Good question. I'd be curious about that too. Just general for sale stock really, DMC FL or otherwise.

I was last there right about now in 2014 (for the Christmas holidays). There were probably about a dozen outside in a row, all of varying condition, and all for sale if I'm not mistaken.

IMG_3833.jpg

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I would guess about 10. As of a few days ago a few are outside that needed resto, and a few inside for sale under their 20/40/60K program.

http://www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com/d...?make=DeLorean
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I would guess about 10. As of a few days ago a few are outside that needed resto, and a few inside for sale under their 20/40/60K program.

http://www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com/d...?make=DeLorean
    Cool, good to hear.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Tallahassee Antique Car Museum

Depending on your route, the Tallahassee Antique Car Museum is outstanding. Yes they have a D there, but also a number of nice cars of all vintages. The museum is a private collection and has al kinds of interesting stuff. Google it!

Cecil Longwisch

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Now that DMCFL is moving to Orlando, you should definitely visit the new shop...
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    Proto 1 and many other amazing Deloreans

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Good question. I'd be curious about that too. Just general for sale stock really, DMC FL or otherwise.

I was last there right about now in 2014 (for the Christmas holidays). There were probably about a dozen outside in a row, all of varying condition, and all for sale if I'm not mistaken.

IMG_3833.jpg
    We now have a Delorean only showroom with upwards of 20 cars inside. Proto 1 is the center piece and is flanked by some really awesome Deloreans including two Concourse level cars and an original 77 Mile car. Check us out on Facebook, just search Gulfcoast Motorworks and you will see the pictures of how the new showroom is laid out.

I try to have at least 6 cars for sale at all times. Feel free to contact me anytime.

thanks,
    Mike
    Mike Fiore
    Gulfcoast Motorworks, Delorean Division
    www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com
    28701 Trails Edge Blvd
    Bonita Springs, FL. 34134
    239-495-8550
    239-405-7253

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3