FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: My DMC was totaled:(

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    Remember... You are hindered by parts pricing via Wynne. We on the other hand are not.... No franchise kick backs here!
    Talk needs a "like" button.

My VIN:    5312

Toby will be fixing my car and I 100 percent put my faith that it will be done correctly. Once she is fixed, I'll post some before and after picture

My VIN:    3997

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    Remember... You are hindered by parts pricing via Wynne. We on the other hand are not.... No franchise kick backs here!
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Saw your car at Toby's. What a shame. But rest assured he can fix it, and it will look like new.
    1981 DeLorean w/supercharged Chevy V6 - purchased 1990; built '90-'95; sold 2005; re-purchased 2016; sold again 2017
    1957 Dodge D500 Hemi convertible - restoration completed 7/2015; sold 12/2019
    1957 Dodge 2-door station wagon, 2019 Chrysler drivetrain
    2000 Corvette convertible

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Toby will be fixing my car and I 100 percent put my faith that it will be done correctly. Once she is fixed, I'll post some before and after picture
    We already know what the after will look like, but photos of the repair process would be cool to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    6631

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    We already know what the after will look like, but photos of the repair process would be cool to see.
    Seconded! While most everything is fixable, it would be very interesting to see how that process happens!

My VIN:    16377

Just curious how the car repair is going.

Thanks.

-Nick

Heres an update. Good stuff has been done, the damaged portion of the tub has been removed and the damaged part of the frame has had a new part welded on. Car will be getting a new steering rack, ball joints and tires as well while its in the shop. Steering column shaft was damaged as you can see in the photo, non crash related. I guess the car never had a bushing ( you should check your own cars to see if you have one) its a slow wait and i am dying to get back in the car but while its in the shop id like to have some more things done if my wallet can afford it lol. The important thing was saving the car and not letting the insurance company send her to the graveyard.
    Attached Images

Also ignore my stock shocks cant buy new ones 1200 makes me cry. WHY DO YOU COST SO MUCH EIBACH>:l I was totally going to buy herveys then , all the things i have read about him. Everything ran so so good on my car but the suspension.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Also ignore my stock shocks cant buy new ones 1200 makes me cry. WHY DO YOU COST SO MUCH EIBACH>:l I was totally going to buy herveys then , all the things i have read about him. Everything ran so so good on my car but the suspension.
    Might want to check out Matt's shock set (Drive Stainless)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast