FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia owner check in (MD, DC, WV too!)

My VIN:    5470

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Who would have thought. So many hidden Gems. Sounds like BBQ and show and tell this summer.
    91 Zeee I go through Pole Green Rd. on my way to Tappahannock.

Steve
    I know - I thought there were nearly no local owners based on the inactivity of this forum before this post! This is awesome. And, the two people who inspired me to post this have not chimed in yet -so there's two more! I'm going to PM them and ask them to check in. They have something planned - I'll let them mention it.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by rickjames8 View Post
    I know - I thought there were nearly no local owners based on the inactivity of this forum before this post! This is awesome. And, the two people who inspired me to post this have not chimed in yet -so there's two more! I'm going to PM them and ask them to check in. They have something planned - I'll let them mention it.
    Who's hosting?! I am down for a meet up.

My VIN:    3236

TriStated DeLorean Club Meeting Dec. 31 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rickjames8 View Post
    So I've slowly been contacted by several owners from Virginia, which caught me by surprise. I didn't find much VA-based DMC activity while searching the interwebs, and this channel seemed very inactive. So, if you're from this general area and would like to make yourself known, say hello here and give some details on your car if you like. It doesn't matter how old this post is, let's try to get a list of local owners started. I'll start....

Rick Rickert
    Vin 5470 - Owned since Oct 2016 - (planned as a) daily driver.
    Sterling, VA
    The TriState DeLorean Club will be meeting Dec. 31 if anyone is interested in joining us. We will be meeting in Winchester,VA. Check out our website and email us if you are interested in joining. Our website is www.tristatedelorean.com

Wow pshoremo nice line up of cars. Especially the Lotus. Makes me think I will bring the Lotus to the event.

Steve

Greetings from Texas, to our east coast friends,

Sorry for butting in, but I felt compelled add the following information to this thread, as I am the keeper of the new DeLorean Owners Directory (DOD).

From thread posts so far, I count eight DeLoreans. If you had been a member of the DOD (I found only one of the eight), you could have downloaded the directory and found the names, city, VIN and email address of:

14 active & verified members in Virginia
    13 active & verified members in Maryland

Obviously I can't give out names, locations and email addresses. But if you were to join the DOD, you yourself could have access to the list of owners in your vicinity. This is fact, is one of the purposes of the DOD.

As an aside, I note the DeLorean Registry shows:

94 VINs in Virginia
    11 VINs in DC
    121 VINs in Maryland

And finally just to clarify, the Registry is a list of all known VINs, and information about each car, but without personal owner information. The DOD is a list of owners and their contact information provided on a voluntary bases by the owners themselves, and shared only with other DOD members.
    Thomas

Last edited by Citizen; 12-15-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Also, you could tell the story of your car at DeloreanWiki.

And don't forget to buy Barrie Wills "John Z. The Delorean and Me: Tales from an Insider". Makes a great Christmas present!

My VIN:    5186

I am restoring 3 D's in Deltaville Virginia.
    Jim

My VIN:    905

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    What part of Virginia Beach? I don't own one, still saving up but I'm by Town Center.
    I live in the Southern part of Virginia Beach, Redmill/General Booth Blvd Area

Looks like I need to make sure I am registered on the DOD. Thanks for the info!

My VIN:    3236

Quote Originally Posted by pshoremo View Post
    The TriState DeLorean Club will be meeting Dec. 31 if anyone is interested in joining us. We will be meeting in Winchester,VA. Check out our website and email us if you are interested in joining. Our website is www.tristatedelorean.com
    Update for the meeting on the 31st. The meeting will take place at 9:00am. We will go over some plans for the club, create our monthly video, and probably end with a cruise. Contact me at [email protected] or visit www.tristatedelorean.com for more details.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast