FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia owner check in (MD, DC, WV too!)

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

First annual Tri-State DeLorean leaving will be held at the IHOP in Winchester Virginia and the address is as follows. 180 crock wells mill drive, winchester, va 22603.

Hope to have a good turnout as this is our first event and we know that it is a holiday weekend so if you won't do it and please drive safely!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Checking in from Powhatan, VA (western part of Richmond). Have both of my cars 2808 and 6921 out here with me.

And it looks like I need to update my other VIN on DOD because it most certainly isn't in Florida!
    Last edited by 1Mcfly4u; 12-29-2016 at 01:56 PM.

https://youtu.be/dkePQKB4WII
    New Years Eve fun for the Tri State DeLorean club!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

We shall meat one day. Life gets in the way.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    We shall meat one day. Life gets in the way.

Steve
    I can understand about life getting in the way Steve and don't worry we plan on being around for a long time and we look forward to having you and please go to the website and join as it costs nothing like other clubs to join and we generally try to meet up once a month and discuss things that we would like to do in the club since we're just slowly getting this off the ground. I think you and I have chatted before maybe on Facebook and I believe on here as well. We will meet up in different locations to make it fair for other people that may live a little bit of a distance away so that way they don't have to drive as far. Hope to chat with you soon and definitely hope to see you as well with your DeLorean!

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    We shall meat one day...
    Medium rare, por favor.

Come just a bit further east?

My VIN:    5470

So Paul, Christian and I met up last week (new years day) and had tossed around the idea of some day trying to meet at the Dulles Cars-N-Coffee which happens every Sunday. It's a bit more east. I've talked to another guy (Matt?) who goes pretty regularly, and he says he meets up with yet another owner there from time to time. It's 12 minutes from my house, so I'm happy to go at a moments notice. I might swing by this weekend, weather permitting. In fact, there's a couple D's on the FB page!

https://www.facebook.com/CarsandCoffeeDullesLanding/

-Rick

Oh yes and we would love to travel to different locations and it would be great to get out to different settings and accommodate other owners who would like to join. Like I stated, we're just getting the club off the ground and only met up a few times recently but Paul would agree, we would like to get out and meet others and travel to work with the members who live further than others.

baldwinsusa
    Previous owner. Bristow/Nokesville. Looking for another once I transition out of the military into another job.

My VIN:    10777

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I live in the Southern part of Virginia Beach, Redmill/General Booth Blvd Area
    Oh cool, so you're near where the rest of my family lives, nice!

Do you ever go to the Landstown car meets on Saturdays?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast