FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia owner check in (MD, DC, WV too!)

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Talking

finally looks like we have a nice clear/cool weekend.
    I'm planning to take the car out to Katie's C&C tomorrow and to Dulles on Sunday. its been over 2 months since ive gone out to a C&C with either holidays or inclement weekend weather.

My VIN:    905

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    Oh cool, so you're near where the rest of my family lives, nice!

Do you ever go to the Landstown car meets on Saturdays?
    I do go to the Landstown car meet sometimes, but did not get to it much last year. I think they start again in April

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    I'm planning to take the car out to Katie's C&C tomorrow and to Dulles on Sunday. its been over 2 months since ive gone out to a C&C with either holidays or inclement weekend weather.
    I heard you were there! Did a guy come up to you and ask if your name was Christian? (My name) My buddy Paul and I of the Tri-State DeLorean club were going to go but it snowed off and on but with weather permitting, we will be there this sunday.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    I heard you were there! Did a guy come up to you and ask if your name was Christian? (My name) My buddy Paul and I of the Tri-State DeLorean club were going to go but it snowed off and on but with weather permitting, we will be there this sunday.

yep! he was headed your way afterwards to hear your wife's car's exhaust.

yep! he was headed your way afterwards to hear your wife's car's exhaust.

Lol thats funny and a small world. He has the B5 Blue Challenger, My wife has the Plum Crazy Purple.
    What your name btw? Might see you this weekend!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

The Tri-State DeLorean Club will be at the Cars & Coffee in Dulles Landing Virginia Dunkin Donuts tomorrow from 7 to 9am! Check out our site for the full address at TriStateDeLorean.com

My VIN:    5470

Hey Matt- one of these days we might actually make it to the same C&C. :-) Seems we alternate. I was at Katie's the weekend before, thinking you might be there, and I couldn't go this past weekend due to a business trip.

I will be headed to DD tomorrow if you have plans to go....

-Rick

see you guys in 30 mins!

The Tri-State DeLorean club had a very nice turnout today and we got another new member to our group and his name is Matt! He has a beautiful September built 1981 DeLorean that is in Supreme condition, also are other newest member Rick showed up with his wonderful looking DeLorean as well! Great turnout despite the extreme cold!

Smile So very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post

The Tri-State DeLorean club had a very nice turnout today and we got another new member to our group and his name is Matt! He has a beautiful September built 1981 DeLorean that is in Supreme condition, also are other newest member Rick showed up with his wonderful looking DeLorean as well! Great turnout despite the extreme cold!

Glad to see these threads! Great to see everyone together. Can't wait til I sell my shop and finally get the car I want and meet all of you. I am in Montana near the north east entrance would love to have dmc groups come here and tour the beartooths. Got room to care for everyone on my property and the cars too. Wayne my better half was the last apprentice of Harley earl and dad worked at gm as a model maker with John D on the gto.So we can handle repairs trouble if need be. Come play in Montana ? Mary

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast