FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia owner check in (MD, DC, WV too!)

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Glad to see these threads! Great to see everyone together. Can't wait til I sell my shop and finally get the car I want and meet all of you. I am in Montana near the north east entrance would love to have dmc groups come here and tour the beartooths. Got room to care for everyone on my property and the cars too. Wayne my better half was the last apprentice of Harley earl and dad worked at gm as a model maker with John D on the gto.So we can handle repairs trouble if need be. Come play in Montana ? Mary
    Would love to come and visit and it would make one heck of a road trip! Worth it in a DeLorean and hopefully you get your car soon! We love the get togethers and making video's when we're out playing. You can check us out at TristateDeLorean.com and we also have a youtube channel as well! Sounds like a wonderful place up there!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Club(s):   (DMA)

Hello Everyone,

I'm living in Leesburg and a former member of the Mid Atlantic club. Moved down here in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm living in Leesburg and a former member of the Mid Atlantic club. Moved down here in June.
    Hi Mike! I live in WV and also, along with my buddy Paul Shoremount run the TristateDeLorean.com club and a youtube channel. If you would like to join, also free membership, we post different locations where we meet and make it easy for everyone in different areas to be apart of the fun, unlike the DMA which only seems to have meetings in Jersey and way far out. I used to be apart of that but quickly got out. Hope to get to meet you soon! Btw i live in Bunker Hill by Charles Town and Paul lives in Stevenson which is 10 from my house.. Contact us yoday if your interested.

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Supposed to be nice tomorrow. Planning on the Dulles C n' C tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Supposed to be nice tomorrow. Planning on the Dulles C n' C tomorrow.
    I will be there in 11035 and my wife is bringing her 2016 Plum Crazy Purple Challenger R/T Shaker. Dont know about the rest of the Tri-State DeLorean club but I know i will be there and maybe Matt?

My VIN:    5470

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    I will be there in 11035 and my wife is bringing her 2016 Plum Crazy Purple Challenger R/T Shaker. Dont know about the rest of the Tri-State DeLorean club but I know i will be there and maybe Matt?

Well, if everyone else is going..... guess I gotta be there too!

I have plans at 10am with some family, so I won't be able to stay past 8:45 or so.

-Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rickjames8 View Post
    Well, if everyone else is going..... guess I gotta be there too!

I have plans at 10am with some family, so I won't be able to stay past 8:45 or so.

-Rick
    Paul wont be tbere. He has Church plans.

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Just got up and getting ready to head over to Dulles. Figured I'd check in here to see if anyone else is going. Glad you guys are! See you in a little bit!

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Nice meeting you fellows this morning.

Let's do an IHOP next time

Dulles.2.19.2017.jpg
    Last edited by SamHill; 02-19-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Nice meeting you fellows this morning.

Let's do an IHOP next time

Dulles.2.19.2017.jpg
    Definitely nice meeting you this morning also Sam and I meant to get with you about asking if you would like to join the Tri-State DeLorean Club? I meant to ask you but I kept getting sidetracked with everybody asking me questions about my car and talking to my wife.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast