FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 2017

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

SW FL owners - any events scheduled for the first quarter of 2017? I have ties to clubs in MI and Oh but now that I live in SW FL it would be nice to meet local owners.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

We do have a couple of shows earlier in the year, the first of which is the Sarasota Exotic Car Fest, which is in late February. They have not yet announced the date for next year, though.

In April of course we have the Celebration Exotic Car Festival in Orlando, which is probably one of the biggest shows in the state.

As for specific SW Florida shows, I'm sure there are some but nobody has mentioned them on here. If you want to do some detective work and find out, I'm sure we would all like to know. I'm always down for a car show!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Thanks. I'll have to put the Sarasota event on my radar.

I'm sure DMCFL would host a show for owners. Since I live so close to them I can always inquire.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry