FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Atlanta Area DeLorean Needed for Event at N. GA Winery 3/11/17

Atlanta Area DeLorean Needed for Event at N. GA Winery 3/11/17

I am searching for an Atlanta based DeLorean owner that would be willing to exhibit their DeLorean for the evening at an event, in exchange for tickets to the event. I am the Event Manager at Yonah Mountain Vineyards, a boutique winery located in the North GA Mountains. We have an upcoming dinner and a movie night, where we are playing Back to the Future on a 27 foot screen on March 11, 2017

We would offer two tickets ($80 value) for the dinner and a movie, in exchange to exhibit the DeLorean for the evening!
    Please contact Kirstie Wilkins at [email protected]

Thank you!

My VIN:    2147

Quote Originally Posted by Kirstie View Post
    I am searching for an Atlanta based DeLorean owner that would be willing to exhibit their DeLorean for the evening at an event, in exchange for tickets to the event. I am the Event Manager at Yonah Mountain Vineyards, a boutique winery located in the North GA Mountains. We have an upcoming dinner and a movie night, where we are playing Back to the Future on a 27 foot screen on March 11, 2017

We would offer two tickets ($80 value) for the dinner and a movie, in exchange to exhibit the DeLorean for the evening!
    Please contact Kirstie Wilkins at [email protected]

Thank you!
    Sent you an email.
    RentDelorean.com.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    "Where we're going, we don't need... roads."

My VIN:    16867

Have contacted Kirstie-----or, I should say I have tried to contact Kirstie twice, but not getting a response. Anybody????

My VIN:    16893

I'm going to reach out since I live in the Atlanta area.

I had volunteered to be a back-up if she couldn't get anyone else. Since then I have sent two emails directly, but no response. Let me know if you are going to be there and then I won't bother to try anymore. It is interesting to note how close our vins are.

Ramm - did you contact either Ms Kirstie or the winery and, if so, are you going to attend? I now have a conflict and will not be able to attend.