Hey, all my NCDMCers! It’s that time again - the 103rd annual UC Davis Picnic Day is around the corner. This year the event will be on April 22, 2017 in Davis, CA (of course)

This is a great and fun day full of music, food and fun with an amazing parade - a parade which our club has become an absolute staple of over the past 6 years we’ve participated. No matter how elaborate the float or performance before or after us, you can hear the entire crowd (of over 70,000 people) erupt with excitement when we come into view. There’s nothing quite like it!

For right now, this is just a save the date. Please contact me directly if you’re interested in participating so I can add your name to my list, and as the time gets closer I’ll have some forms and things for you to sign. Those of you who have done it before know the drill - those of you who are new to the process, don’t worry - it’s a 30 second waiver and I will need a photocopy of your license, registration and insurance card for your car.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, and as always I’m hoping this will be the year that we break that 10 car mark! Last year we were so close with 8!

Happy Holidays and see you all soon,
Jon