This one has been in the family since 1985, unfortunately, its been sitting in a garage since ~1989. It was driven into the garage one fall, just wasn't pulled back out in the spring. Each year it sat, the more work was required to get it out again. It has become my project to get her back on the road again.

Current condition:
The body is in great shape, the interior is in great shape as well. No cracks or rips in the seats or dash. The engine however is ceased.

The first order of business is to get the engine to turn. While the engine is soaking, I'll take a look at the fuel (tank, pump, lines, injectors, etc). I'm hoping I don't have the pull the engine right away. I'm sure it will be inevitable though.

Just a couple of pics for now. I've got her in storage for the winter as I don't have a shop. Its a bit cold here in the north to work on her now.

I'm following http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...-s-20-year-nap as it sounds like a similar situation.

IMG_20161113_142808434_HDRscaled.jpgIMG_20161123_151049483scaled.jpgIMG_20161123_151106292scaled.jpg

More pics and updates after the winter thaw!