FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement about DMC Florida - January 10, 2017

DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

Announcement about DMC Florida - January 10, 2017

January 10, 2017

DeLorean Motor Company is pleased to announce the opening of its new and only authorized Florida location in Orlando. Pending permits, build-out of the facility and licensing we expect to open this new location in February 2017. Reservations for service/restoration work can be made now by calling (407) 203-2300 or by email to ‘[email protected]’.

“While the location in Southwestern Florida has served us well for many years, we are excited to be able to address the needs of the DeLorean community by being more centrally located”, said Stephen Wynne of DeLorean Motor Company, “and the close proximity to the numerous tourist attractions makes it convenient for owners and enthusiasts from all over the world to add us to their ‘must-see’ list while visiting Central Florida”.

Tony Ierardi promises dedicated, exclusive DeLorean service and access to DeLorean’s entire warehouse of parts and on-hand availability going forward, saying, “With this new dedicated DeLorean facility, we’ll be able to focus on having large quantities of DeLorean parts and accessories not only to ensure rapid service and thorough restoration work, but also to serve the needs of walk-in and mail-order clients as well.”

More details, including operating hours and location, will be announced soon.
    James Espey, President
    DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    http://www.lcassicdmc.com

My VIN:    Midproduction

VERY EXCITING! This is way more centric for me! Looking forward to checking out the new DMC-Fl!

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

AWESOME news!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

What, if anything, is going to happen to the Bonita location? I live a few miles from there - I hope they will still offer the same services.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

I'm told that Gulf Coast Motorworks will continue to exist, but it is no longer an authorized DeLorean dealer or service center. DMC Florida in Orlando will be the only authorized DeLorean dealer/service center in the southeast going forward.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I'll have to make a trip over there. I assume their inventory and Proto 1 will be relocated.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Still no location for East Tennessee. I'm looking forward to the service center for the 6 or 7 cars here.(Maybe a tad liberal) 2 or 3 cars here.

My VIN:    Proto 1 and many other amazing Deloreans

Delorean repairs in Bonita Springs

Gulfcoast Motorworks will still be servicing Deloreans as we have for the past years. The same technicians that have worked on the vehicles the past 3 years will still be remaining in Bonita Springs. Proto 1 and all Delorean inventory belong to Gulfcoast Motorworks and we intend to continue selling the finest Deloreans. Please feel free to stop by at the end of this month and see our new Delorean showroom. Our 16,000 square foot facility offers vehicles for just about any taste.
    Mike Fiore
    Gulfcoast Motorworks, Delorean Division
    www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com
    28701 Trails Edge Blvd
    Bonita Springs, FL. 34134
    239-495-8550
    239-405-7253

My VIN:    <2000

Thanks Stephen, James, and Tony!! That is outstanding news, and it makes total sense to me!

Wow, a DMC location in my city.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    01598

Club(s):   (DCH)

Hmm, then I guess I will have to visit both places this summer....
    Svein Apeland

1981 DMC DeLorean DMC-12, VIN: 01598. Gas flap hood, manual transmission, black interior, wide stripe, galvanized frame, Spax shocks and UK club exhaust.
    x1973 Plymouth Road Runner
    x1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
    x1975 Chevrolet El Camino
    x1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring
    x1966 Lincoln Continental
    x1983 Porsche 944
    x1982 Porsche 944

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast