FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Door lock module

My VIN:    5625

Door lock module

Hey guys-

I'm looking for a door lock module. I would prefer one of the new ones that you can hook up a keyless module to, but would settle for working stock styled one. Mine keeps binding up when I lock the door. Since it locks me in the car until i pull the power to the module, I've had it unhooked. It's been 2 years now......probably time to replace it so I can get my power(slave) locks back.

Let me know what you guys have.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    Hey guys-

I'm looking for a door lock module. I would prefer one of the new ones that you can hook up a keyless module to, but would settle for working stock styled one. Mine keeps binding up when I lock the door. Since it locks me in the car until i pull the power to the module, I've had it unhooked. It's been 2 years now......probably time to replace it so I can get my power(slave) locks back.

Let me know what you guys have.
    Are you still using stock solenoids, or have you upgraded to actuators?

If you're still using the stock solenoids, this may be a sign that one of them has failed or is failing - not the fault of the door lock module.