FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Beverly Hill Car Club

Beverly Hill Car Club

Hello,

I'm considering to purchase a DeLorean from Beverly Hills Car Club and wanted to know if anyone had experience with them and how easy or hard it is to negotiate with them. All insight is appreciated!

Thanks

My VIN:    2706

From what I have seen and also due to the fact that I am currently restoring a barn find delorean, expect to do a lot of work. Make sure the car hasn't been wrecked and inspect the frame very closely. I would consider anything from them a project restoration candidate in the cheaper ranges.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?12...ub-find/page10

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

They seem to be generally glorified parts cars. Pay appropriately. Their photos are generally honest if you know what to look for.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    6585

Not just for Beverly Hills Car Club, or even DeLoreans, but with ANY car you buy, NEVER EVER lay down a single penny without first inspecting the car in person!
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    Not just for Beverly Hills Car Club, or even DeLoreans, but with ANY car you buy, NEVER EVER lay down a single penny without first inspecting the car in person!
    As noted, their inventory runs the gamut from parts cars to barn finds to decent drivers. Before making an offer you must know the condition of the car and it's correct value otherwise you may overpay for a POS.
    David Teitelbaum

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

I remember someone here saying the most expensive DeLorean is the cheapest DeLorean and those are very true words.
    That means you spend so much more to bring a 30% car to a nice driver than if you just went and bought a nice driver car to begin with.
    There is one hell of a resto car right here for sale that you will be miles ahead buying rather than anything from BHCC.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...an-Project-Car

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Buying from Beverly Hills Car Club secures you valuable membership in the prestigious club itself. Imagine the pride you will have.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Screenshot_2017-01-20-18-15-00.jpg

It's even more prestigious if you street view it. So posh.

My VIN:    5823

Club(s):   (DCH)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-18-15-00.jpg

It's even more prestigious if you street view it. So posh.
    Did you see the episode from gasmonkey and wheeler dealer that they went down to that place? Looked like a bad part of town.
    There is a guy from New Zealand that bought a project car from them. I follow him on facebook, called "Kiwi Delorean". He is working on this car for 2 1/2 year now and it is still not running. And this guy knows what he is doing. Also the amount of new parts that went in the car is huge.
    I bought a running car last year and also had to spend about 2500€ on parts to get a reliable DeLorean.
    Don't think that you are cheaper of buying a project car, also with my running restoration I do get to drive the car!