Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Looking at getting another DeLorean, so I need a little help, please!

Delorean Guru

My VIN:    10757

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by ccurzio View Post
    This. I cannot recommend against doing business with Hervey strong enough. Stay far away.
    While it is true not every customer of Special T is satisfied with the service, many are. I guess it depends on how much customer service and "Hand Holding" you expect from a vendor. He is an alternate source and his prices are fair. His service leaves something to be desired.
    David Teitelbaum

Hey gang! So I was able to find a good replacement for the fuel pump, thanks to Chris 16409.

I got the accumulator out finally. I wish I would have known sooner about the access hole below the console. I know it's there now! lol

Then I had to go ahead and buy one of Dave M.'s Solid State Relay, which are amazing. I bought one from him last year.

Anywho, I hooked the new pump up, to see if it would work, but nothing happened. Then I took the pump relay out and jumped it with a paper clip. That brought it to life. So I knew the relay was bad.

Since I need to replace all my rubber fuel lines, does anyone have a preference on where to get new ones? I know just about everyone sells them, but is one vender better with their product, and still reasonably priced?

James
    6408 & 2168

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    While it is true not every customer of Special T is satisfied with the service, many are. I guess it depends on how much customer service and "Hand Holding" you expect from a vendor.
    Hand holding?? Listen I don't need my hand held buddy. What I want from the guy that I am spending hard earned money with is an ounce of gratitude and not be scolded be some jackass over the phone because he made a mistake.

Delorean Guru

My VIN:    10757

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hand holding?? Listen I don't need my hand held buddy. What I want from the guy that I am spending hard earned money with is an ounce of gratitude and not be scolded be some jackass over the phone because he made a mistake.
    That sounds terrible! No wonder you are not happy with his service. Of course this is only your side of things so we have no idea what actually transpired. We can assume though that you were not completely satisfied with the customer service.
    David Teitelbaum

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    That sounds terrible! No wonder you are not happy with his service. Of course this is only your side of things so we have no idea what actually transpired. We can assume though that you were not completely satisfied with the customer service.
    I so wish I had recorded that call. It never occurred to me that I would have to.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5