So last year I thought I would go out on a limb and patronize John Hervey by getting my wheels refinished by him on my 83'. I send the wheels off in exchange for a refinished set and was initially pleased with my purchase. That was until I attended DCS 2016 and it was brought to my attention that I have MISMATCHED wheels on the front of the car. One is an early style while one is a later style. I didn't even know that there were two different kinds. For the last 6 MONTHS I have been in contact with John to get a new wheel and all he does is replies with "Jason, I'm in the middle of a move". THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE and I have already reported it to the BBB.

I have known John a long time and have frankly done little business with him due to the fact that anything he's ever sent me has had to be returned because it sucked. I'm officially done with this guy. Nobody should treat a customer with that much disrespect in such a small community such as this. Who else has had problems with him and what did you do to remedy it other than filing a lawsuit (which I'm about to do).